Chapter 14

Bright sunlight shined in the medicine den, Cloverleap slowly opened her to eyes to suddenly be blinded by it, she got up with her eyes still closed and stretched, then she opened her eyes ands yawned.
"Morning already..?" Willowfrost said with a groan, Cloverleap glanced over to see the medicine cat waking out of the other room of the medicine den with her eyes barley open.

"How'd you sleep..?" Willowfrost asked.
"One of the bests sleeps of my life!" Cloverleap replied, purring. "That's great, you better get ready for today because Berrystar is gonna be announcing your arrival." The medicine cat said while sorting up some moss, Cloverleap nodded and headed off to the hollow tree where Berrystar was.

As the white and gray she-cat walked to the hollow tree, she saw cats roaming the camp, sharing prey and making small talk, surprisingly, no cat noticed her.

Cloverleap peaked into the hollow tree to see Berrystar emerging from it, she quickly backed up.
"Ahh, Cloverleap, good morning! I was just about to check on you." Berrystar greeted, Cloverleap meowed back to the leader, "now, hope you can climb trees because I'm about to call a meeting!" Berrystar exclaimed. The leader leaped onto the extended tree branch and sat down in-between the branches of the tree. "All cats old enough to climb up their own tree, gather here for a Clan meeting!" Berrystar announced.

Cat's gathered around the tree while some seemed to noticted Cloverleap struggling to climb the leader's tree. "Cats of PineClan, today, we have a new guest in our Clan, Cloverleap, please step up and introduce yourself to PineClan." Berrystar said while scooting away to make room for Cloverleap. The white and gray she-cat got a grip on the bark and slowly climbed up the tree with her fur sweating from embarrassment. "Hello, I have come far from TideClan and now, i'll proably join your Clan..." Cloverleap confidently said

Cat's had mixed feelings about Cloverleaps appearence, some gave her smiles for her company, and some cats weren't happy about about her company, "now now, it's not official that Cloverleap's staying in PineClan, but we'll welcome her either way!" Berrystar reassured the concered cats. "But Berrystar, you know we can't trust cats from TideClan!" One gray Tom snarled, other cats around the Tom nodded their heads in agreement and made more protests about Cloverleap.

Berrystar flicked his tail in frustration, "Everyone listen! Give Cloverleap time, she's not as bad as you think, anyway, my Deputy Stripetail will give Cloverleap a tour around the Camp. Meeting dismissed." The leader jumped down from the tree and exscorted Cloverleap to Stripetail.