Chapter 6

Cloverleap entered the medicine den to see Leafpatch ripping apart some borage, he always does that, rip up herbs until there little tiny scraps.
"Er..Leafpatch?" Cloverleap asked
Leafpatch turned to Cloverleap with a shock and quickly cleaned up the scraps he made, "yes?" The medicine cat replied

"I have a small bite mark, I got it by a mouse.." Cloverleap said in embarrassment
"Let me see.." Leafpatch said softly

The medicine cat examined the wound, it was still slightly bleeding so he got some moss and water and put it against the bite mark. "There, that should be good, next time, come in when you lose a paw." Leafpatch said aggressively.
"Okay..." Cloverleap replied, she rolled her eyes and slowly limbed out of the medicine den annoyed.

That night, Cloverleap couldn't sleep, she didn't feel comfortable in the warriors den, she didn't feel comfortable in TideClan, she wanted to leave and go back to her real home, but..she had made some friends and her foster dad Sapstar would be devastated and her foster mother as well.
Cloverleap felt weight on her shoulders and she couldn't handle it, Cloverleap quietly ran out of the warriors den and ran out of TideClans camp into the flat forest with so many thoughts and feelings surrounding her mind.

Once Cloverleap ran far away from TideClans camp, she stopped in the middle of the forest and rested under a tree, then, it started to sprinkle from the night sky. The gray and white she-cat rated her chin against the sharp blades of grass and calmed down to actually think what her plan was now. Either go back to TideClan, or go back to her true home. While thinking about the choice, Cloverleaps eye lids started to get heavy and she slowly drifted off to sleep, with the soft sounds of the rain hitting the earth.