Chapter 24

The TideClan cats retreated, Berrystar laid in the medicine den healing from his open wounds on his throat.
Cloverleap made sure all the TideClan cats were out of PineClans territory. After the all the cats left, Cloverleap went to check on Berrystar.

The white and grey she-cat entered into the large medicine den to see Willowfrost stitching up the PineClan leader with thin cobwebs with a sharp thorn at the end of the cobweb.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Cloverleap asked Willowfrost,
"It'll take a couple weeks for him to recover but he should make it through."
Cloverleap nodded and padded out of the den to check on Oaksnap.

After awhile of looking, Cloverleap saw Oaksnap resting in the warriors den, "Are you doing okay Oaksnap?" The white and grey she-cat asked while walking up to the brown Tom.
"I'm good, just a few scars. Thanks for asking!"
The brown Tom replied with a bit of weakness in his voice.

Cloverleap entered through the dirt tunnel and emerged from the outside of the camp, she wanted to calm down from all the stress she felt after the small battle PineClan had.
The white and grey she-cat looked into the distance of the forest,
The sun was bright but dark grey clouds were closing in on the sun, pinecones and pine needles fell from the tall pine trees. Thick grass was underneath Cloverleaps paws and soft but faint wind, blew in the white and grey she-cats face.

"Did I do the right thing? Why did Sapstar surrender so easily? Does he really care about me...that much...?" Cloverleap thought to herself while looking at her white paws with the sunlight reflecting off her fur.
"Oh mom, if your here, please give me a sign if I did the right thing" Cloverleap continued to think.

It was silent for a couple heartbeats before the sun was completely blocked off and small drizzles of rain started to fall from the grey clouds.
Then, Cloverleap could hear a faint voice in her mind that wasn't hers.
"The rain is where you started your journey, the rain is where you end your journey."

The white and grey she-cats eyes sparkled and small tears formed in her eyes with the more rain sprinkling across the forest, she took in the rain and she purred with delight.