Chapter 25

Moons past, Cloverleap and Oaksnap grew closer together and Berrystar healed from his throat wound.
Cloverleap had not found any sign of TideClan for awhile and she started to worry about her foster clan and started to feel bad about what she said to her foster dad all those moons ago.

It was the beginning of the next Newleaf, Cloverleap looked around for Oaksnap in PineClans camp, after a couple looks, the white and grey she-cat saw the brown Tom picking up a small rabbit from the fresh-kill pile.
"Oaksnap! Over here!" Cloverleap called out,
Oaksnap's ears perked up and he waved his tail at Cloverleap.

The white and grey she-cat slowly made her way to Oaksnap with excitement in her eyes. "I have great news to tell you!" Cloverleap exclaimed.
"What is it?" Oaksnap replied with excitement
Cloverleap lashed her with eagerness.
"I'm expecting kits!" The she-cat meowed with enthusiasm.
Oaksnap's tail pointed up with joy and he smiled warmly, "that's great! I can't wait to start a family!" The Tom expressed.

After Newleaf pasted, in the middle of Greenleaf, Cloverleap gave birth to two kits.
The first kit to be born had sleek, light black fur with small brown spots and it was a Tom.
"He's beautiful Cloverleap." Willowfrost said.
"What will you name him?" She continued,
Cloverleap thought for a couple of moments before answering with confidence.
"Minnowkit!"
"And what will you name the other one?" The medicine cat questioned.
Cloverleap looked at the light gray kit with darker gray swirls and it was a she-cat.
"Mistykit!" Cloverleap answered sweetly.

"Oaksnap! You can come in now!" Willowfrost called.
The brown Tom entered into the damp nursery and and he rushed over to see his mate and kits. He looked at the kits in wonder and then looked at Cloverleap. "There beautiful!" Oaksnap exclaimed, "what are there names?" He added.
Cloverleap replied, "the light black Tom is Minnowkit and the light gray she-cat is Mistykit!"

"There both amazing names." Oaksnap meowed with support.

Cloverleap smiled but she quickly frowned and hoped no one noticed her, after when Oaksnap and Willowfrost left the nursery, Cloverleap looked around the nursery and then she looked at her kits.

"Don't make the mistakes I made in my life kits, whatever your gonna do in the future, I hope you make good changes to this Clan."
Cloverleap whispered to herself while laying down with her kits.

The End