Chapter 11

The sun was starting to set, Cloverleap was still trying to shake the water off her fur and she was shaking from the cold water, she tried to look for bedding but it was scarce, not to mention she was starving. Cloverleap decided to sleep in a bush next to the cascade just in case if Willowfrost came back.

As the stars started to appear in the sky, Cloverleap was still shivering and she wished that she had plump fresh-kill right in front of her, the moon then appeared along with more stars, Cloverleap gazed at the stars in wonder, "one of those stars are my mother..." she thought with astonishiment, a soft breeze blew by Cloverleap witch made her shiver.

Suddenly, Cloverleap noticed a blue blur dashing over to the cascade, "Willowfrost!" Cloverleap quietly said. Willowfrost looked around the area she was in. "Guess she's not here..." The blue she-cat whispered. Cloverleap quickly stood up and emerged from the bush's, "W-Willowfrost?" Cloverleaf shivered. Willowfrost's ears perked up and she turned her head to Cloverleap.

"There you are! I wanted to check up on you to see if you're okay!" Willowfrost exclaimed, Cloverleap reassured the blue she-cat. Then Willowfrost quickly saw Cloverleap's coldness. "My goodness! Your shivering! And you look like you haven't eaten in awhile.."

Cloverleaf looked at her side and her ribs were almost showing, "Your right, ever since I left my Clan I.." Cloverleap explained about her journey but Willowfrost interrupted her. "We need to get you fixed up!" The white and grey she-cat was confused. "But, wouldn't your leader not accept a stranger into their camp?"

"Not at all! As long as if you're not a threat!"

"Really? My leader is so paranoid these days about trust..."

Willowfrost nudged Cloverleap, "C'mon! Just follow me! Do you wanna starve to death or what?" The blue she-cat joked, Willowfrost cantered to her Clan's camp and Cloverleap scurried to catch up to her.