Chapter 12

Willowfrost and Cloverleap made their way to PineClan's camp and Willowfrost explained that she is the Clans Medicine Cat, Cloverleap had a feeling Willowfrost was a Medicine Cat, after chatting, Cloverleap explained her story of how she got to this point.

"I see, I used to be a Kittypet but ran away because my owners weren't feeding me and I became a loner, then Berrystar asked if I wanted to join his Clan because of how good I was with herbs." Willowfrost repiled, "So, Berrystar's your leader?" Cloverleap asked, Willowfrost answered with a nod.

Then, the two cats arrived at PineClan's camp. A small dirt tunnel was in front of the cats, with ferns and drooping leaves that covered the entrance, "Follow me!" Willowfrost said with excitement, the blue she-cat entered the dirt tunnel with Cloverleap following.

The cats emerged from the dirt tunnel to see the camp in a huge round hollow or sunken lane, at the end of the hollow, there was a tree and a hollow at the bottom of the tree witch was probably the Highrockand leaders den, small rock caves surrounded the camp witch were the dens and large pine trees were above the camp.

"So this is PineClan?" Cloverleap gasped, Willowfrost gave a warm smile while nodding her head. Since it was night, the camp was completely empty and it looked like a pretty calm Clan. "Lets take you to Berrystar, but be quiet, some cats are still sleeping..." Willowfrost remarked before padding to the Highrock.

The two cats poked their heads into the hollow tree to see a white Tom with brown spots resting.  "Willowfrost!" Berrystar welcomed, "and you must be the cat Willow was talking about." The leader added while looking at Cloverleap. The white and gray she-cat dipped her head in respect and introduced herself, "I'm Cloverleap, Its nice to meet you Berrystar."

Berrystar stood up and welcomed Cloverleap to PineClan, but Cloverleap had so many questions. "Why haven't I heard of you before? Why are you far away from the other Clans?" Cloverleap immediately questioned, Berrystar took in a sigh and explained. "You might wanna sit down for this one, its a long story.."