Chapter 20

"Guess I dozed off.." Cloverleap whispered to herself as she emerged from the warriors den.
Soft wind blew in the camp, cats were busy and Cloverleap noticed Berrystar giving orders to Willowfrost.
"Oh right! I need to tell Berrystar!" Cloverleap exclaimed in her mind. The white and grey she-cat padded towards the PineClan leader, Berrystar quickly noticed Cloverleap and he waved his tail to her's.

"Berrystar, I need to tell you something that happened when I was patrolling earlier this morning." Cloverleap said anxiously, "Of course! What happened?" Berrystar replied with curiosity. Cloverleap sighed and explained about what happened to her and how she encountered Flakefur.

Berrystars eyes widened and he quickly replied with a serious tone. "We need to keep our eye out, Flakefur might tell TideClans leader about you, which may lead to TideClan coming here to PineClan."
Cloverleap nodded in agreement.

"I'll tell Stripetail to start border patrols tonight. Thanks for telling me Cloverleap! Berrystar thanked before he went over to the PineClan deputy
After Cloverleaps dream, she felt more good about herself and then she saw Oaksnap walk over to her with a bird in his mouth. "Here, you must be hungry about your little nap." Oaksnap joked. "Oh! Thank you!" Cloverleap replied while picking up the sparrow.

"Oaksnap definitely likes me, he's been around me ever since I arrived here, and I mean, I don't mind, he's kinda cute and fun..!" Cloverleap thought to herself with her tail up.