💔Chapter 1💔

No one pov:

Hobi:"Ahhh...umm...fuck me...AHH."

YG:"You slut...don't scream." He trush faster and harder. It's a saturday evening. Hoseok and Yoongi is doing something dirty.

Hobi:"I'm cu..cumming daddy."

YG:"Cum with me babyboy." He said. The next thing they both came so hard. Hoseok came on his chest and stomach while Yoongi came deeper inside him. After breath heavily Yoongi pulled out and lay next to Hobi. When Yoongi lay down Hobi put his head on Yoongi's chest listen his heart beat.

Hobi:"Oppa...." He call and smile at the other while draw a circle on the other chest.

YG:"Hoseok I tell you don't call me like that, don't I?" He ask with no emotional in his face while look down at Hobi. Hobi don't say anything. He just smile at Yoongi.

Hobi:"Oppa, I love you so much....." He said and close his eyes. On the other hand Yoongi don't say anything. He just close his eyes and sleep.

{°_°}¦{°_°}¦{°_°}¦{°_°}¦{°_°}¦{°_°}¦{°_°}

Next day morning (Hobi pov) :

A sun light kiss my face, the birds sound wake me up. I slowly open my eyes and get out of the bed. I found myself naked and no one beside me, again. Yoongi my boyfriend, I love him so much but I love to tease him so so much. I go inside the bathroom do my morning routine and put my bathrobe on and go to downstairs to find Yoongi who talk with his mother through the phone.

On call: [Mommy👩]

YG:"Yes, eomma I'm ready."

Mrs. Min:"Go there on time, Ok."

YG:"Yes, eomma...I go there on time. Now cut the call...bye." He hang up the call and turn towards my side. I smirk at him while slowly rub my hands on my legs. I bite my bottom lip when I saw him licking his own lips.

YG:"Don't fucking seduces me." He said as I pout at him.

Hobi:"Yoongi oppa, where are you going?" I ask while tilt my head.

YG:"None of your business..." He said. Take his tie but I get the tie from him and help him to put that on.

Hobi:"Oppa, please..." I whined like a baby.

YG:"I will tell you but first I'm hyung to you not oppa." He said in annoying tone.

Hobi:"Ok..." I said in small voice.

YG:"I'm go to office and...."

Hobi:"Op...Hyung it's sunday..." I said but he just coldly glanced at me.

YG:"Don't interrupt me bitch." He said. I nod my head with a small cute little pout. But he didn't even fell for my cuteness.

YG:"I'm going to office and date." He said and walked away. I sigh.

Hobi:"Why hyung? I'm your boyfriend then why you date other girls?" I ask but he didn't say anything. He drives his car go to his office.

I sigh and sit on the couch. I know the answer why he date a girls after our three years relationship. Because of his mother. Again I sigh and go to my room to get ready for my practice.

After an hour later, I reach there. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm a best swimmer in South Korea.

And here I'm in changing room. Change my dress to swim suit. But suddenly someone open the door make me flinch. When I turn to look the person it's non other than Jungkook.

Hobi:"What the heck kook?" I ask while cover my chest.

JK:"Hobi why you don't come yesterday?" He ask as I sigh.

Hobi:"Because of my boyfriend." I said as he smirked. But I sadly chuckled make him confused.

Hobi:"It's not what you think Jk. I think he bored of me." I said in sad tone. He come close to me and hug me.

JK:"Don't say like that. He is stressed that's why. Don't think too much." He said but I know what happened between us. I sadly nod my head as he said.

JK:"Let's go to shopping after finish our practice." He said as I nod with a small smile. He is the best friend of mine.

[•_•][•_•][•_•][•_•][•_•][•_•][•_•][•_•][•_•]

In office (Yoongi pov) :

I park my car and go to elevator. The door was about to close but suddenly..

???:"Please wait for me..." I hear someone shout so I pause the door. When I look at the person I was stunned by his beauty. When he saw me he also stunned. I can say that he is blushing. I look at him smirk but I ignored it and said.

YG:"I know I'm handsome. Come inside." I said. He nodded and come inside.

YG:"Which floor?"

???:"5...57th floor..." He said in a cute voice as I chuckled at his cuteness. We are in ground floor so it's take ten minutes to reach that floor so I ask him.

YG:"What is your name?" I ask. He flinched at my sudden question.

???:"I'm Park Jimin..."

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

A/N: Soooo... Hope you all like this...I have a lot of ideas so please follow me and vote my book.......

Lo you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.......