💔Chapter 3💔

Hoseok pov:

After finish my practice I go to changing room and change to a comfy outfit. I come out of the room to find Jungkook who waiting for me. I go to him and said.

Hobi:"Kookie I'm ready.." I spin around to show my outfit to him. He smile at me and said.

JK:"Hoba...to be honest you are the god of beauty." He said in dramatic way make me roll my eyes playfully at him.

Hobi:"Whatever...lets go." I said while push him to the parking lot. We decided to go to a mall near by.

In mall, We go inside while I play with Jungkook but I suddenly bumped into someone. I was about to fall but a pair of strong hands grip around my waist softly. I slowly look at the person who catch me but I was stunned by his handsome face. He look me surprisely and said.

???:"Jhope..." That is my nickname I using for swimming match. Everyone in this country known me as Jhope. I smile at him and I can say he is blushing harder. We are having a sweet moments but snapped by this coconut head Jungkook who clear his throat to gain our attention. That boy let my waist and was about to go until I get his hand and ask.

Hobi:"Do you know me??" I ask which he responded with a shy nod. He is so cute.

???:"I'm...I'm your biggest fan." I chuckled at his cuteness and ask.

Hobi:"What is your name bun?"

JM:"Ji..Jimin, Park Jimin." His name also cute like him. This whole time I hold his hand in mine which makes me blush and let his hand go'Can I ask him for a dat- no Hoseok you have a lover so don't do it but...let me ask him for friendly date, that not make sense right? And Yoongi hyung also go for a date while he love me then why not? Yes it sounds good...for a friendly date.' I thought and ask him out.

Hobi:"Uhmm...Jimin can we go on a friendly date?" My question make his eyes widen in surprise.

Hobi:"Ahh don't take me wrong...I'm just asking and... I know it's so early but it's just for a friendly date but we are not friends either but just say if you want to come or not." I hope he will say yes and of course he said yes to me. He show his hand for me to get and I did that. When I look Jk he look dumb. I laugh at him and said.

Hobi:"Sorry buddy...go yourself or ask someone for accompany you..."

JK:"No fucking thanks..." He pout cutely angry pout. I coo at him.

JM:"If you feel lonely..I call my friend here he had a huge crush on you." He said to Jungkook who nod happily. Jimin go to aside to call someone while me and Jk are alone suddenly Jk come to me and said.

JK:"Hoba don't do this if Yoon came to know about this he will definitely break up with you."

Hobi:"I know that kookie don't worry it's just a friendly date.." He sigh at me and nod. After a while Jimin friend came. Jimin was about to hug the boxy smile boy but that boy pushed him off and run to Jungkook who look at him with heart eyes. I think the international playboy Jungkook fell in love with a boy in first sight.

Tae:"Hi..I'm Taehyung..." He said with a cute smile which make us chuckles at him.

JK:"Ok...now I'm going for a lovely date with my boyfriend.." He said put his hand around Tae's shoulder. Tae blushes deeply and they moved from there. After that we both also left.

♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡♡(∩o∩)♡

No one pov:

Jihope dude are now in Gucci dress shop in the mall. Jhope take all the shirt and suites for Jimin who just carry the shopping bags.