💜Final Bonus💜

6 months later (No one pov):

Yoongi standing in the middle of flowers donations in a forest while waiting for someone or two...

Soon a bride and groom walk towards him with a smile. The bride walk while caress the belly.

Yoongi look at them and smile. He softly grab the bride's hand and look at the bride with love.

Hobi:"Yoonie..what happened why you look at me..?" He ask with a faint smile as Yoongi learn down kiss his belly with full of love and caring.

YG:"It pass nearly 5 years since we start to fell in love and still we do with Jimin." He said look at Jimin who look at them and kiss his lips.

JM:"Thank you for take me as a part in your puzzle.." He said with a smile.

Hobi:"Okay stop talking..my leg is hurt.." He said with a pout as the other two chuckled and start to speak.

YG:"Here we are to spend our rest of our life with each other..only three of us and our babies. We don't want anyone to accept us..only we three in our world with our kids.." He stop as Jimin continue.

JM:"Hoseok..we promise to the sun..to this nature..no matter what we are not going to leave your hand if we died apart we definitely find you again in our next life and love you even more." And with that both Jimin and Yoongi knees in front of Hoseok and ask.

YG and JM:"Jung Hoseok..in happiness or sadness, health or sick, rich or poor, no matter what we will be your heart and soul..we will be a loyal full husbands to you..will you be ours?" With tears Hobi nodded his head and said.

Hobi:"Yes I will.." He give his hands to his now husbands as they removed there promise ring and replace it with wedding one. There is no one in the wedding only birds and animals and nature is the only thing that bless them. They don't want anyone other than each others.
____________________________________

3 years later (No one pov):

Hobi:"Hosu..please stop running and put on your dress.." A three years old boy ran around the house while giggling as Hoseok tiredly sit on couch.

Hosu:"What happen eomma..can't you catch me?" Baby Hosu ask while laughing but suddenly the door slammed open as a 5 years old boy ran to him but stunned when he saw Hosu like this. On other hand Hosu cover his cute lil pee area and ran to his eomma.

Hobi:"Oh Junghyung baby.." He called that boy as he open his eyes because he close that. Suddenly they heard a crying voice as Hobi look down his arms spoted Hosu crying. Junghyung rush to them and take Hosu in his arms and ask.

JH:"Hosu love don't cry.." He said as Hosu look up at him with teary eyes. On other hand Hoseok was shock when the other side his Hosu as love.

Hobi:"*Clear his throat* Junghyung where your eomma Tae and appa kook.." He ask but that kids don't even pay attention to him and just stare each other eyes.

Hosu:"Hyungie..d..did you saw me naked.." He ask with a blush as Junghyung chuckled and nod. Hosu pout as he kiss his pout. (a/n: Nowadays kid are like this..*sigh*)

JH:"Don't worry babe..after all I'm going to be your future husband..so it doesn't matter.." He said as Hosu hide himself in Junghyung. Junghyung take him to the bedroom and lock the door. And Hobi was there like a dumb.

!End!

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

A/N: Finally we finish this story soooo hope you all like the ending.

Love you all...