Invisible no more

Now I'd have to keep up my tweeting and fanmail, without letting on that something had changed between us. I was no longer just an anonymous nobody. I was now someone, someone he wanted to know. I had crossed that invisible divide that separates idols from fans.

I had thought it would be somewhat terrifying experience. Not because he's famous, but because I
was in love with him. Not just in lust, although that was there, but actual I would to anything to be by your side and happily spend the rest of my life with you LOVE. I wasn't ever expecting to have the opportunity to get to know him. Yet it was like I'd always known him, and spoke to him frequently.

I absolutely love his voice with it's slightly rough sensual depth that is always bursting with emotion and a sense of raw passion you know would burn you to your core. I'd always thought brown eyes were just standard until I saw his, his eyes are an abyss of intelligence and always seem to see you, through the camera lens even though it's impossible.

His crazy on-stage personality and killer smile and dimples would keep me hooked until I died. Knowing that off-stage he is quiet and somewhat shy only fueled my determination to break down the distance between us and learn everything about him and his life.

A few days passed and I began to wonder if I had dreamt the whole thing, even though I still had his picture and the sound file it still felt somewhat unreal. I sat with my phone in hand finger poised to hit the video chat icon, I had to see him again. I hesitated, checking the time to make sure it was a reasonable enough time for him when my phone began vibrating and playing "Do you". His picture, the very same topless picture from before, flashed on the screen.

My heart faltered even as my finger hit "accept" and started the video chat. Once again I missed what he was saying as I was captivated by his dimples. I caught myself nodding absent mindedly and frowned when he stopped talking as he had realized I wasn't listening.

"Ah! Jagi!! I love that you react to me like that but you need to listen to me it's important!" Namjoon told me off while laughing.

"Wait! Jagi? who?" I asked confused. "Isn't Jagi what you call your girlfriend? Did I miss something or..?"

"Pay. Attention. When. I. Speak. To. You. Dummy! I asked you if you wanted to be my girlfriend five minutes ago when I thought you weren't off in fantasy land. How did you not hear me but nod at the right time anyway?" he asked, his voice dripping with amusement.

"It's a fine-tuned skill of mine that only special people will appreciate" I responded grumbling.

"You're supposed to be the older, mature one but you're doing a terrible job, Jo" the amusement was still there. Blushing I mumbled about his ugliness being a distraction, knowing he wouldn't believe me.

"Jagi, jebal!" I blushed harder at the endearment but put more effort into hearing him properly. "We're coming to London in August!"

Down went my phone as my mind went into overdrive. It hit the floor and skid across the room. "Shit!" I whispered and jumped up to fetch it, tripping over thin air and landing face-first on the screen. "Fuck that hurt" I said lifting my face up a little. "Wait!! What was that sound??" I squinted at the screen attempting to give him mean eyes. "That sounded suspiciously like a screenshot! You ass!" I said horrified as the sound registered.

"I got a beautiful close-up of those gorgeous lips and a squished cute nose just now" he said in delight. "So, yeah. I'll be seeing you in August, baby. I have to go now, we've got dance practice in the morning."

My face had dropped when he said he had to but a smirk formed at the thought of him dancing. It was pretty embarrassing the way he danced until he got a routine. I kissed the screen and said "Saranghae Namja Chingu!" laughing as he blew me a kiss, shaking his head at my smirk.