Monster unleashed

Some of us got to have a late start today, but not me due to Tahlia squealing happily at the sight of Hoseok sleeping next to her bed. I had a lot planned as the guys would be leaving tomorrow so I had arranged a really special treat for us all. It had taken a lot of planning and advanced booking but would be worth the hours I had spent working my ass off to have extra money to pull off everything and the time I spent on hold to various places. Making everyone happy was a special skill of mine as I knew just what was needed.

I knew Tia, Yoongi, Jordan and Jimin would be waking up late so they'd have the house to themselves to get... better acquainted... lol. I had arranged pretty much everything for their dates today plus special gifts from the guys and knew they would have a great time together.

The rest of us were heading off to a special activity center with paintball, rock climbing and a giant climbing frame, slides and ball pit. I had climbed over my snoring bear and showered with Tahlia before giving her breakfast and waking up everyone else. Hoseok had gotten up with myself and Tahlia, so I poked Jung Kook in his side to wake him up and he smiled a cute sleepy smile, before pulling me closer for a hug, "Kamsahamnida Noona" he mumbled before getting up and going to get breakfast.

"Aniyeyo!"I replied grinning at him, "Such a cute kid."

I left Namjoon to sleep for a bit longer and went to wake up Taehyung and Jin. Jin had the cutest pink pyjamas and a matching eye mask on, I wished I had my phone with me so I could take a picture for my photo album. As he was sleeping upside down under several sleeping bags, I tickled Taehyung's feet to wake him up, jumping out of the way as he rolled around trying to escape.

Everyone was making a racket and still Namjoon, Tia, Yoongi, Jimin and Jordan slept on. As he was coming with us and the others were almost done in the bathroom, I went to wake up Namjoon. I stopped off in the kitchen for a couple of things before heading back to my room and closing the door. I swiftly tied Namjoon to the bed with doubled-up strawberry laces before inching closer to the bed, thankful he was wearing just boxers and a vest. I grinned wickedly before stuffing a piece of ice into his boxers. He woke up squealing and tried to get to it but was slightly disorientated and his hands weren't moving as quickly as they should.

I was bent over with laughter as he rolled around on the bed trying to dislodge the ice cube and break the laces. He pinned me back with a look that promised imminent retribution as he finally broke free, before launching himself off the bed and grabbing me. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. I was still laughing up until he started kissing my neck and grinding himself on me. I gasped with pleasure at the feel of his body against mine as I was wearing loose cotton shorts and could feel his hardness through the thin material.

"I'll make you pay for that bitch" he whispered before biting my neck. He was careful not to leave any mark behind and kissed his way down my chest moving my tank top out of the way and releasing my breasts. He bit each nipple and rolled his hips over mine with more force. We didn't have much time to play for longer but I wanted him so badly in that moment. I knew he wanted me too as he manoeuvred my shorts off along with my knickers and slipped off his boxers before turning me over, raising my ass up a bit and plunging into me.

I pushed myself up into a better position before he could start moving and whispered "This has to be quick, go hard baby, go hard."

He obliged and thrust into me repeatedly as hard and deep as he could. He began picking up the pace and slammed into me hitting my core before pushing my head down onto the bed and pulling out bit so he could move faster. The new angle was too much for me and I muffled my shout of pleasure into the bed as I came, my whole body shaking. Namjoon came in the middle of my orgasm as my pussy contracted around him, milking him dry.

He took some wet wipes out of my bedside drawer so we could clean up and get dressed. He apologised that our first time had to be rushed and I hit his arm. "I don't remember complaining." I said pulling him closer for a kiss. "Now go and shower, you stink!" I squeezed his ass as he bent over to get fresh underwear and clothes from my drawer where he had stashed everything.

I still can't quite believe he's mine....