Atlantic Love

*Jordan's POV*

I whisked Jimin away to a beach side hotel for the evening, wanting to spend our last night alone. He couldn't stop talking all the way there and I could tell he was excited. 

"What do you see in me Jimin?" I asked him seriously when he stopped talking to breathe. I still felt a bit insecure and wondered what he could possibly see in me compared to so many of his other fans. "You have so many fans that are so much better than me."

"No one is better to me" he responded. "You match my ideal girl perfectly. From your eyes, to your smile. Your cute nose and very nice hair. But mostly you love me for real, I see it in your eyes and the way you react to me."

I "hmmed" not quite believing him. We got off the train and walked to the hotel. It had been designed to look like an underwater hotel and was called the Atlantic Hotel. We went to our room, took off our coats and shoes and ordered room service, as neither of us felt like going to the restaurant even though it was beautifully decorated with blue and green crystals hanging off the ceiling and lights interspersed between them. The fans made the crystals move and the ceiling looked alive, as if the sea itself was above us. 

Jimin wandered over to the floor-to-ceiling curtain and opened it to reveal a window and a balcony with a table for two. He turned to me grinning and bounced over and picked me up. I laughed and hit him to get him to put me down, but he refused until he had kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms slid around his neck. I felt his hands beginning to massage my ass and let out a soft moan. We were interrupted by a knock at the door by room service.

The female waiter wheeled in our food and set it out on the balcony for us, I tipped her with a bit of a scowl that went unnoticed by her as she couldn't take her eyes away from Jimin. He gave her a smile and thanked her before going out to eat. I locked the door and sat on the sofa feeling upset. The waitress had been really pretty.

*Jimin's POV*

I looked into the living room to find out what was taking my girl so long to join me on the balcony and noticed she was sat in the living room. I got up quickly, knocking over my chair on the way.

"I bet you thought she was prettier than me right?" Jordan asked sadly.

"Who?" I asked, confused.

"The pretty woman who brought the food you dummy" She replied.

Instead of responding I pushed her down on the sofa and straddled her, before showering her with lots of kisses. "Sa" "rang" "hae" I whispered repeatedly between kisses. "I only see you." I got up from the sofa and lead her to our food as I wanted to eat it while it was hot. We sat making small talk while eating and then took a couple of pictures together as I never wanted to forget this moment. 

We went for a walk along the beach to settle our food. We removed our shoes and the water was wonderfully warm on our feet. We sat and watched the sunset, before realising we were completely alone. I looked at my jagi with a wicked glint in my eyes, pulled her close and stole her breathe with passionate kisses. I manouvered my shorts and boxers, setting my erection free. I wanted her here and now, I didn't want to wait. I sat her on my lap after pulling off her knickers from under her skirt and slipped into her hot wetness.

It felt wonderful to be joined so intimately with such an amazing girl. We kissed as she slid herself up and down my length and rolling her hips. I nearly bit her lip as I felt her muscles clenching around me and I grabbed her hips and made her bounce faster on me. I had to hold back a little until she came. She came loudly, calling my name to the heavens, her wetness dripping down me. I leaned back a little so I could change the angle a little and body rolled under her, stroking her internally with a smooth rhythm until she cried out again. I sped up hitting her deeper until I couldn't take it anymore.

I growled her name loudly and came with one last thrust. I collapsed on the sand panting heavily, unable to focus on anything but the feel of her body on mine. She moved so I slipped out of her and got some wet wipes from her little bag. After cleaning us both up she tucked her skirt underneath herself and sat next to me, taking a out a small mirror. Her makeup had been ruined and she took it off hoping I hadn't noticed. I took her bag from her before she could reapply anything and told her how beautiful she looked just as she was. 

We got up and strolled back to the hotel, stopping every now and then so I could take more pictures of her. I had put her underwear in my pocket, so she was forced to go without them. Her face was glowing and had a beautiful flush to it making her look radiant. We had a bath as soon as we got back, laughing at the odd places we found sand. I got her to sit with her back to me and held her close, hiding my face in her hair so she wouldn't see me crying. I hated the idea of having to leave her and wanted to ask her to come home with me, but I knew she couldn't just yet. 

We crawled into bed naked as it was really warm still and I wrapped myself around her. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep in my arms and I turned to the table by the bed and picked up my phone. I took a picture of her in my arms and eventually drifted off to the sound of her breathing and the feel of her heart beating in time with mine. I wanted to stop time and stay like this forever.