Tia

It felt wonderful waking up half squashed by my bed hog. We had started off the night with me by the wall and because he kept rolling and stretching, we ended the night with him dead centre in the bed half on top of me and me on the opposite side of the bed. I was thankful Jo had two double beds as we wouldn't have survived the night in a single bed. I rolled him off of me so I could go for a shower, hoping he wouldn't notice how sad I was at the thought of him leaving tomorrow.

As I was getting up I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me back onto the bed. Yoongi positioned himself on me completely and kissed me senseless, grinding me into the bed. I couldn't help moaning at the sensation of his lips and body on mine. I could faintly hear Jordan laughing on the other side of the room and was going to see what she found so funny, but Yoongi picked that moment to suck my lip into his mouth and I forgot about everything but him.

He started whispering in Satoori and I lost it completely, I rolled us around and quickly checked we were alone in the room, pulled off my top and straddled his legs. His eyes lit up and he cupped my breasts massaging them. He sat up on the bed causing me to fall backwards onto the bed. He pulled off his vest and my knickers, before raising my hips so he could take off his boxers. His skin is a beautiful pale milk colour that looked so pure and I loved how it looked against mine. Nothing like the look of raw lust in his eyes as they roamed my naked body drinking every inch of me.

He repositioned himself with his head between my legs and kissed my thighs, leaving little bite marks before slowly licking and teasing my clit. I gripped the bed as he plunged his fingers into me at the same time causing my hips to jump off the bed. He stroked a wicked tempo over and around my clit and I came shuddering hard. He grinned a slow lazy grin and licked his fingers, watching me try to refocus. I sat up, pushed him onto his back to return the favour. I took him into my mouth in one go before slowly drawing him out.

I was rewarded by his moans and the way he gripped my head with his hands. He lifted his hips to meet mouth at the same speed, slowing down and speeding up in time with me. His dick started pulsating a warning so I eased off and moved, repositioning myself over him. Before I was fully ready, he grabbed my hips and thrust upwards entering me quickly causing me to cry out. He thrust into me quickly and I matched his movements. It wasn't long before we both came, calling each others names. I collapsed on top of him fully satisfied.

We eventually got up and put on our bathrobes, and headed for a shower. I could hear Jordan and Jimin talking and laughing in the kitchen. We cuddled and kissed in the shower for a bit before getting out and going back to our room. We heard Jimin and Jordan calling out goodbye before they left.

We got dressed and went to see what everyone else was doing for the day, only to find the flat empty. I started searching for something to eat when the doorbell went. Yoongi went and answered it, coming back with pizza and doughnuts. I noticed an envelope on the side with my name on it.

I opened it to find a note, a spare oyster card and £500. "Good afternoon you lazy bears! By the time you notice this your lunch should be delivered. Use some of it to pay the pizza guy and the rest is for the two of you if you make it outside... love Mama Jo". I went to the door laughing and paid for the food. I knew exactly where I wanted to go after lunch.

We left at 2pm and I took him to this cute little hipster shop that had lots of t-shirts and hats I knew Yoongi would love and I wanted to get myself a few things too. We spent quite a bit in the shop and a few others before heading into a jewellery shop as Yoongi wanted to buy me something. He spotted a matching pair of rings that could be customised so he asked me to get the guy behind the counter to help us. He came over but informed us that he wouldn't be able to serve us, and would be getting the manager to assist us.

I thought it was a bit odd, but assumed it must be some policy they had for custom items. The manager came out with a small bag and handed it to me. I opened it and found two boxes inside, each one contained the ring Yoongi had just picked out, customised with SwagJag. I teared up as Yoongi placed mine on my finger and told me he had asked Jo to help him get them for us. I put his on his finger and kissed him before thanking the manager and leaving hand in hand with my boyfriend.

I owed Jo for all that she had done for us.