Birthday Suprise

It took me a while to figure out where I had put my phone. Long enough to log several missed calls. I only found it when I realized my fridge shouldn't be singing. I located my phone in a box of doughnuts and was instructed to use my laptop for the next video call. I though nothing of it as we'd done it so many times before when he had to do other stuff at the same time. I thought about sending him a phone stand as they are just so damn convenient.

I paused my music and started Kakao. I was greeted by a dark screen and shuffling noises then heard Bruno Mars' On Fire. I immediately started singing along, badly but happily. The screen changed and Namjoon was in the centre of their Vlog room looking drop dead gorgeous in a suit and a pair of lens-less glasses. He started moving to the music and slowly took off his blazer.

"Oh shit!! you're stripping for me??" I asked excitedly, moving closer to the screen and hitting "record". I never wanted to forget this moment. I watched as he began rolling his body in time to the music and slowly peeling off his shirt. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and had to bite my hand to muffle the squealing and screaming I was doing. He stopped removing his clothes at this point but kept moving his body. I noticed the choker I had bought him before we'd started dating was around his neck and framed it perfectly.

The moves weren't smooth but I couldn't take my eyes off him. The song blended into Jeremih's Raindrops and I fell off my chair as he pulled off his belt. He waited for me to pick myself up and grinned at me before he undid his trousers and lowered them slowly. I wiped the drool off my face and inched even closer to my laptop screen. Watching him rolling his hips and running his hands up his thighs in his boxers was almost too much for me to take.

He moved seductively towards his laptop and I started fanning myself furiously, he slipped his boxers up on the right to reveal writing on his thigh "Happy Birthday Jagi! Love you always, Namjoonie

"Definitely the best birthday present I've ever received so far" I breathed, stopping the recording. He sat in front of the laptop, breathing deeply and dripping with sweat as it was a warm day and he had forgotten to turn on the room's fan. He wiped himself down and turned on the fan to cool himself down before getting dressed. I thanked him profusely and wiped happy tears from my eyes. I knew how hard it must have been for him to expose himself that much to someone who was still essentially a stranger.

I couldn't wait to hold him close.