Family

Namjoon eventually asked to see my workshop, so I took him to the garage and he looked around in amazement at all the equipment and half finished products. "This is where chaos meets magic" I said proudly, showing off to him seeking his approval. The confidence I should have in myself just wasn't there, despite how successful I was.

He picked up my sketches and looked through them commenting on my creativity, while I blushed. We talked about my family and where Tahlia's dad was as he noticed there were no pictures of him anywhere. I explained his lack of interest in Tahlia unless it was convenient for him and that it had been a toxic relationship.

He wrapped his arms around me and listened while I told him about how badly I'd been treated and how he had essentially said he'd only be a dad to Tahlia if I took him back, so I'd cut off all contact and I raise her alone, like I had been doing from the beginning any way.

"I'm sorry to hear you've been through so much alone, baby. You've done a great job with Tahlia so far and you're an amazing woman. You're not alone any more, you have me and the guys" he said, holding me tight.

I cleared some space so we could sit at my desk and we worked on a few designs together, talking until the food arrived.

Having everyone together in the front room eating was chaos. Hoseok was feeding Tahlia, while Taehyung, Jimin and Jung Kook were throwing food at each other and catching it in their mouths. Jin spent a lot of time telling them off and Suga was teaching Tia to eat with chopsticks without dropping anything. Jordan was laughing so hard she had tears running down her face.

I ended up choking on some food while laughing and Namjoon had to rescue me. He repeatedly apologised after hitting me really hard and I kept reassuring him I was fine.

As punishment Taehyung, Jung Kook and Jimin had to clear up after everyone was finished. They grumbled good naturedly and moved quickly, shoving each other while avoiding eye contact with Jin who was watching over them with a stern look on his face.

I moved my TV from the front room and turned on the little projector I had up on a shelf and turned the back wall into a cinema screen. It was a little cramped having so many of us in one room but I wouldn't have changed it for the world. We stayed up late watching different types of movies and talking together, with Namjoon translating when needed so we could all understand each other.

Tahlia fell asleep in Hoseok's arms and he carried her to her blow-up Thomas the Tank Engine bed in my room. He came back looking tired but happy. He sat next to me and was telling me how much he loved spending time with her. He kissed my cheek and went off to get ready for bed. It took a while for everyone to get to bed, but it had been a great day for us all.

Namjoon and I were the last two to hit the shower and he got in with me. We soaped up in a peaceful silence, him wearing Tahlia's pink shower cap instead of the Pikachu one I had gotten for him. He pulled me close and we shared a kiss under the falling water. "I've never been this happy and content before Jagi" he whispered.

"I always feel like this after eating" I replied, muffling my laughter. He kissed me again, long and slow, and we got out and got ready for bed.

We walked through the darkness to my room as he was going to share my king sized bed and as I got in I realized there was already someone there. "Kookie you cheeky ass!" I whispered. Namjoon laughing quietly whispered back "He's taken you literally at your word when you said he's family. He does this at home too."

It didn't take me long to fall asleep in his arms after telling him how much I loved him. In the end several of the sleeping bags went unused as Jimin shared Jordan's bed and Tia and Suga shared hers. Hoseok had put his sleeping bag next to Tahlia's bed on my floor, and Taehyung and Jin had the spare room to themselves.