Love in Paris

*Tia's POV*

Yoongi slept the whole way to Paris. I wanted to do something really special with him for his last night with me so I suggested we spend the evening and night in Paris. There's this cute little hotel there within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower that I wanted us to stay in as we'd have proper privacy, and I didn't want to share our last night with anyone else. We got to the hotel by six and as Yoongi was grumbling about being hungry we checked in quickly and went down to the hotel's restaurant for a romantic dinner.

Afterwards we went for a walk and headed for the tower, hand in hand. We took the public lift as high as we could, then snuck into the lift that was for staff to go to the highest point so we could take pictures together. We stood by the open window, him behind me with his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder, so close we were practically one. 

"I'm so lucky to have you" I told him. "I've been waiting so long to be with you, and to tell you how much I love you."

"Jagi.."  he whispered in my ear, "I'm luckier to have a wonderful woman like you. Part of me can't believe I'm actually holding you in my arms and that your heart belongs to me."

*Yoongi's POV*

I turned her around, feeling slightly embarrassed about my confession. The look of adoration and love that shone from her eyes was reassuring and I pulled her as close as I could get her and kissed her deeply. I was going to just give her a soft kiss, but I couldn't help myself and the intensity with which she returned my kiss was almost too much. I pulled away reluctantly and took off my jacket, before dropping it to the floor. 

I got her to sit on my lap facing me and kissed her once more, tracing my fingers down her arms then along her beautiful curvaceous thighs. I slipped a hand under her top praying she wouldn't stop me as we were outside. She tensed a little and I felt her begin to pull away and knew what she'd say, so I took that moment to release her breasts from her bra and lifted her top so I could take a nipple into my mouth. I wasn't as gentle as I could have been but I wanted to hear her moaning again. It didn't take her long to comply and I realised that me being bossy with her was a turn on for her.

"Yoongi" she moaned before pulling away and getting up. "It's getting a bit late so we should be heading back to the hotel now. Someone's bound to come up here and I don't want us to end up in trouble." 

I agreed and stood up, walking behind her to fix her bra. I picked up my jacket and we took the staff lift back down. It was looking quite empty on the observatory floor and I looked at my watch. It was almost 8, so we'd been up there for almost an hour. I didn't like how quickly time was moving and started to feel a bit off. We headed back to the hotel, no longer holding hands and with a slight tension between us as Tia picked up on my mood change. We stopped of at the restaurant as Tia wanted hot chocolate.

"Deux chocolats chauds, s'il vous plaît" Tia said to the waiter. I was surprised and turned on by her speaking French, as she spoke to an old lady at the table near ours. I wanted to skip the drinks and just get her back to our room, but I owed her for being a bit off with her. I didn't want her to realise how much she was affecting me so I pulled out my phone and pretended to be irritated, willing the tent in my jeans to go away for a bit. 

I casually commented on her French asking how she knew so much, trying to redirect my blood flow to my brain. I wish I had heard her answer but I was watching her smile as she told me in between sips of chocolate. I nodded and went back to staring at my phone, and drank mine without tasting it at all. I was hard pretending to be irritated but it was I all I could do to keep my hands off of her. She laid her hand on mine and made me look at her. 

"Jagi, what's wrong?" she looked at me with a worried expression and her thumb was stroking my hand. This was getting ridiculous, I was beginning to lose the fight with my self control and this had never happened to me before. I pulled my hand away and mumbled about being tired, not looking her in the eyes as I felt that she would see that I was lying and get the wrong idea. I quickly finished my drink and went to her side of the table pulling her up from her seat. I dropped some money on the table to cover the drinks and we went back to our room.

She let go of my hand and went to take off her makeup. I quietly locked the door and threw off my jacket before stepping up behind her, sliding her hair to the side and kissing her neck. I whispered that I wanted to see all of her naked so she should hurry up and remove her makeup. As soon as she was done I began peeling off her clothes fumbling a bit with impatience. She was breath-takingly beautiful and I told her so.

I removed my clothes and held her close, kissing her and teasing her clit, making her wet. I eased a finger inside of her and began stroking her lazily. It wasn't long before I added a second finger and picked up the pace, sliding my fingers in and out of her and around her clit. She moaned repeatedly before coming with a "Yoon GI" that made me feel very smug. She was wobbly on her legs so I lead her back to our bed. I knew how much she loved hearing me speak satoori so I told her exactly what I was going to do to her. I promised to take her to Hong Kong and back and I kept that promise.

Neither of us wanted to go to bed as it meant admitting that our time together was coming to an end, so after a much needed shower we stayed up and I got her to help me work on a track. I recorded her vocals and finally got it finished. I held her close as we laid in the bed together after changing the sheets. I was happy that we were together but sad because I'd be going home soon. Without the love of my life.