Meet and Greet

"Owww!" Being woken by a small elephant jumping on you hurts soo much. "It's today mummy! It's today!" my daughter Tahlia shouted while jumping on my back before diving to the floor. I rose to see a small pair of knickers racing out of the room trailed by excited laughter.
"Tia! Jordy! Wake up! I'm seeing my cute guy today! My Hopi will love to see me today!"

I cringed at the thought of my friends being woken up by a mostly naked small person, but grinned at her excitement. Her crush on Hoseok was too cute. It was a shame she couldn't attend the concert, but at least the meet and greet beforehand was OK for her to go to.

By the time we got to the meet and greet there was quite a sizeable queue. "OMG! I can't believe we're finally going to meet them" Jordan said excitedly. "But what if Jimin doesn't like his present?"
"He will don't worry. I hope the hat is the right size for Yoongi" and equally excited Tia responded.
"Hopi will love my present cause he loves me!" exclaimed a very confident Tahlia in her military dress and mini ARMY bomb hat. I held her hand tighter to stop her running off to find him by herself.

I kept quiet, racked with nerves plus excitement. I hadn't told the girls that Bangtan would be coming to stay with us tomorrow... I'd let it be a surprise for them instead. Our turn came sooner than I expected even though it felt like forever had passed us twice over. We went down the line giving everyone high fives and I gave each of them a small bag. I flushed red when Tahlia yelled "I love you cute J-Hopi, sarangy!!" It was worth seeing the grin on Hoseok's face as he picked her up and kissed her cheek. I snapped a quick picture and he held onto her for a bit longer as she was refusing to get down.

I took a picture of Jordan being kissed on the cheek by a very sly Jimin as her hugged her. I grinned and winked as he whispered something in her ear and slipped a piece of paper in her pocket. She hadn't noticed as she was slightly dazed but her happiness radiated off of her. Tia and Yoongi looked pretty cosy together and I noticed he had taken her phone and was tapping something into it after taking a selca. I snapped a picture of the two hugging before moving closer to my other half.

I paused for a couple of seconds at that thought and my face lit up as he caught my eye with a cheeky wink. "Happy Anniversary Jagi" he whispered in my ear. I whispered it back calling him my love. We took a quick selca together, me standing with my back to him and he squeezed my ass and made me blush. I eventually convinced Tahlia to leave Hoseok alone after bribing her with ice cream and promising she'd see him again soon.

We took Tahlia to a park to meet my mum who was going to watch her with my younger brothers while we were at the concert before heading to mine for tea. I had a slight feeling of unease while Tia and Jordan were looking at me with suspicion and a hint of disappointment etched on their faces.