Jordan

It was bliss waking up in Jimin's arms. I was nervous as I fidget a lot in my sleep and have vague memories of hitting him a couple of times during the night. "Morning Jagi," he whispered chuckling "are you done beating me now?"

I pulled the covers over my head in embarrassment mumbling an apology and complaining about him talking in his sleep. I pulled him closer for a hug, burying my face in his chest. Today was our last day together and I was filled with sadness. I didn't want to leave the bed because it meant we'd be moving closer to tomorrow. I pushed away from him a little as I could hear someone moaning. I laughed at the sight of Tia and Yoongi kissing in the other bed, and decided to give them a little privacy.

I pulled Jimin out of the bed and we gathered our stuff and headed to the bathroom for our showers. I told Jimin to go first, pretending to be polite, when I had an ulterior motive... I turned away from him while he stripped to get in the shower, feigning disinterest and brushed my teeth. I quickly pinned my hair up, and stripped, surprising Jimin in the shower. I slid my arms around his waist, making him jump.

He pulled me around him and pinned me against the wall, kissing me desperately. His hands slid over my body before he cupped my ass and raised me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned loudly as he took one nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard before turning his attention to the other one. He let go of me with one hand and his fingers traced their way down my body to my centre.

"So wet" he whispered into my mouth, circling my clit slowly before he slid a finger inside me. I whimpered as he slowly fucked me with his finger, adding a second one as my body began to tremble. His fingers began to move faster as my breathing became laboured, and his mouth captured mine as I came, eating my shout of pleasure. "You're so beautiful, my love."

He moved his body from mine slightly so he could lower me onto his erect dick. He entered me in one slow movement taking his time, enjoying the look of lust on my face. He slid in and out of me slowly at first, before picking up his speed a little while moving us off the wall of the shower so I could move too. I held onto his shoulders and bounced my body up and down against his meeting him thrust for thrust.

"I'm almost there baby...." I moaned, he grinned and replied "me too" before putting me back against the wall and fucking me hard and fast, calling my name as he exploded within me. We cleaned up and left the shower, not realising the house was empty, with the exception of Yoongi and Tia.

We wandered into the kitchen for breakfast and noticed two envelopes on the breakfast bar. My name was on one, Tia's on the other one. I opened it to find £500 and a little note "Hope you two don't sleep the day away, I've made lunch reservations for you at 2pm in that Korean restaurant I told you about before. You can pay with this and do something else with the rest. Love Mama Jo xx"

I put it down and went to find her to say thanks but no one was there. I heard the shower running so got Jimin and we went to our room to get dressed. As I was looking through my suitcase I noticed a bag I'd never seen before. I opened it and found lingerie and a beautiful deep blue dress. I put them on and watching Jimin's face in the mirror when he turned around after putting on trousers and a shirt. Seeing his eyes pop out of his head at the sight of me in the lingerie made me blush.

He walked over to me, stood behind me and told me to close my eyes. I felt some thing small and cold drop between my breasts before he told me to open my eyes. It was a beautiful pendant with JimJor engraved on a pale pink heart shaped jewel. "Jo helped me. I give my heart to you." he told me, turning me around. I finished getting dressed and we left calling out goodbye to Tia and Yoongi. We walked to the restaurant as we had over 30 minutes until our reservation. We walked passed a jewellery shop and paused to look in the window. There was a men's bracelet in the window I liked, so I pulled Jimin into the shop and asked about it. I was disappointed to find out it had been sold already and was waiting to be picked up.

I asked the sales assistant if I could look at it anyway and she was happy to show it to me. Imagine my surprise to find it engraved with JimJor and a small black diamond. "Your friend said you'd be coming in today." she informed us as I put it around Jimin's wrist. We left hand in hand feeling really happy. We got to the restaurant and were escorted to a private booth. After eating we went for a walk and did a little shopping together.

I really owed Jo so much for making this possible.