Mirabel

Everyone slept in the next day. They had spent most of the night crying so it didn't surprise anyone.

But eventually someone did get up, leaving his older brother's room Antonio had left to go to his own room to play with his toys till everyone got up. But as he entered the room he froze as there was an older girl in his room.

She was dressed in a light red skirt that was decorated with stars, a white top with a crescent moon on it, and she had earrings that reminded him of his mami's. He started the girl's face and decided she looked like Dolores. Especially with her hair. It

"Who are you?" he asked as he looked at her unpacking boxes.

The girl jumped and then looked in surprise at the boy, "Oh. You're..... Antonio, right?"

He nodded as he looked in the boxes she was unpacking and gasped, "My toucan!"

Antonio picked it out of the box and hugged it. He looked in the box in confusion as he realized what was in the box, "Why are all of Mirabel's things in here?"

The girl looked guilty, "Well, it's a long story but I'm unpacking all of Mirabel's things for her so she'll be good when she gets home later."

Antonio smiled brightly at the girl, "Mirabel is back?!"

"Yep, she'll be back soon," the girl smiled as she pulled out some of Mirabel's clothes from the box.

"I'll help them! I want her to feel right at home again!" Antonio nodded in the serious way only a almost five year old came as he pulled out Mirabel's books to put them up.

"Thanks," the girl smiled, "I'm Diana by the way."

.....

Agustin and Julieta were the next to get up, Julieta was in a couple daze so she didn't notice the red headed man in his 40's or the dark skinned girl in her 20's on the walkway putting their pictures in boxes. Julieta walked right past them her mind only on coffee.

Agustin though saw them and stared.

They stared back.

"Um...." Agustin stuttered as he studied them.

The man looked only a little younger than him and his blue attire was about the shade of his. He also wore glasses about like his.

The girl had long back hair and was dressed in a red summer dress.

"Darn, I was hoping to be gone before they woke up," the man finally said as he looked at the girl.

"Please, Tio. Tia made it very clear we would have to apologize," the girl lamented as she stood up and waved her hand.

Agustin yelped in surprise as he watched the remaining pictures float off the walls as pictures from the boxes flew out and on to the walls.

The red headed man smiled awkwardly at Agustin, "Yeah, um, we're just switching the photos back. Sorry about...um...doing it in the first place. The girls are persuasive."

Agustin grabbed at one of the photos and felt tears well in his eyes as it was a picture of Isabela, Luisa, and Mirabel when the girls were little, "Wait....you have all the photos...who are you?"

"Heh," the man laughed embarrassed, "well, I'm Reyes and that's my cousin Marina...."

.....

Julieta entered the kitchen and was handed some coffee and started sipping. She was half way threw the cup when she finally realized she didn't know the woman that had handed her the cup.