Madrigal

'"So the second door....?" Camilo asked in amazement.

"Is the door to my time," Cas answered honestly.

"The boys in the photo....?" Pepa asked in confusion.

"Are her little brothers, Jaime and Mateo," Mirabel nodded.

"That book I found that is was from 1967 is really from 1967?" Dolores realized.

"I mean it was written in 1967. Abuelo Alonso bought it in the 90's," Cas noted.

"Your watch I thought was Papa's?" Pepa asksd confused.

"Oh, my father's watch. He was named after Abuelo Pedro," Cas explained.

"You knew all those things about us," Isabela noted looking at Cas then Abuela Mirabel, "Cause your family."

"Yeah, Abuela Mirabel tells me stories all the time about you guys. So I know you. Even if your around in my time," Cas explained with a smile.

"Though I never thought my granddaughter would use her knowledge for evil," Abuela Mirabel lamented as she finished putting dishes in the sink.

Cas rolled her eyes as Mirabel lightly smiled, "she did it for me."

Mirabel looked nervously at her family, "I love you guys. But it just be so hard, you didn't see how I was hurting and I was really thinking about leaving. Cas didn't want that. So please don't be too hard on her."

The room was silent before Abuela finally walked over to Mirabel and hugged her, "Mirabel, I'm so sorry. You belong in this family and we would never want you to leave. I was so worried after your grandfather's death I just lost sight of what's important. The family is the miracle. You are the Miracle."

Mirabel started to cry and ran over to hug Abuela.

This caused the rest of the family to run over to Mirabel to join in the group hug.

Cas and Abuela Mirabel smile as they hear a rumble. Everyone looked up in concern except for Abuela Mirabel.

Everyone came out into the foyer and looked up in surprise and see Cas' door slide down and a new door appeared, a door with the name Mirabel. A door with a Mirabel's image on it that looked like a mirror of Abuela's.

"Candelholder?" Abuela whispered looking at Mirabel with new awe in her face, "That's why you didn't get a gift."

Everyone looked at Mirabel amazed too. Before they could say anything else Cas' door flew opened and with a blue blur came barreling down and a teen boy in blue with lightning bolts on his shirt.

"Jaime?" Abuela Mirabel asked in surprise.

The boy waved his hands at Cas really fast. Too fast for anyone.

"Wow," Camilo muttered in surprise.

Luisa pointed to the boy, "Super speed?"

Mirabel nodded in confirmation, "This is Jaime, my grandson gifted with super speed and Cas' 13 year old little brother."

Cas held her hands in a stop motivation before moving her hands back making a face that says 'really?'.

"What is he doing?" Julieta asked concerned.

"Oh, Jaime is deaf and can't hear," Abuela Mirabel explained, "The family learned sign language for him. Doesn't slow us down at all."

Everyone looked a little sad till they heard Cas' groan.

"Seems my girlfriend is threatening to come here if I don't come back soon," Cas mumbled as Jaime looked at the past Madrigals waving proudly.

The Madrigals waved back shyly.

"Well, we should be going them," Abuela Mirabel explained as she started going up the stairs, "Oh, in a couple months were having a play about our family, you should come. I'm playing Abuela and Cas is playing Mirabel."

"Ooooh, I can't wait!" Agustin smiled and nodded.

Jaime and Cas started to head up the stairs with a wave.

"See you Saturday for book club!" Cas smiled.

Mirabel nodded in agreement, "See you Saturday!"

"Come back soon!" Abuela waved.

"I'll have arepas waiting!" Julieta waved.

"Maybe we can play piano together next time!" Agustin waved.

"We need to get to know get for real next time!" Pepa smiled.

"Yeah, can't wait to know the real you," Isabela added.

"Maybe I can join the book club," Dolores smiled.

"Visit sooner!" Luisa cried.

"See ya!" Camilo said.

"We need to go see some puppy next time!" Antonio pouted.

Cas moved to close the door with a final wave.

"Wait! This doesn't explain why I saw you with Bruno last night?!" Felix cried.

Everyone paused. They looked back and forth from the Cas to Felix.

Finally, Cas smiled shyly and replied, "Well, that's cause Bruno's in the walls." She closed the door and the family watched as the door disappeared.

Dolores squeaked.

"IN THE WALLS?!" Pepa screamed.

.....

Cas looked at the photo in her hand on the Madrigals back in 1950.

Gabriela placed her head on Cas' shoulder, "Don't tell you miss them."

"Abuela Juileta's cooking is amazing," Cas joked as she put the photo on her desk, "they're family. Oh course I miss them. They're the reason I'm here today."

Gabriela smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Then her door and Abuela Mirabel put her head in the room and looked at Gabriela, "By the way you're grounded from Gabriela for a week. For the trick."

"You can't ground me from a person!"

"Casandra Isabela Jameson Madrigal don't test me!"

Gabriela whined as she walked past Abuela Mirabel and out the door.

Cas groaned and looked at her door, maybe she can run away this time.

////

Note- If you want to see how Mirabel and Cas became friends check out the my other story Mirabel's best friend.