Love is Blind

I just got a text alert from Cisco that there was another breacher at Central City bank, so it was now time to see Barry after my little threat of the murder of Wells. 

I rush in and see a meta, in a silver suit, female, with a weird full-face black shield mask on, and I'm just confused. 

"You got my attention," Barry says as he reaches, and he gives me we are talking when this is done look.

"Flash, Bolt." She then proceeded to shoot a ray of light at Barry but completely ignored me. Barry rushed out of the way of the beam, but I just stood there my confusion building.

She then released a wave that knocked multiple people in the bank off their feet, which Barry and I saved them from. The meta obviously took this chance to run away.

We both rushed back to Star Labs to find out who this woman was from our new resident expert. Dr Wells

"Her name is Dr Light." He announced.

"That's creative," I said, earning a nod from Cisco.

"Small-time thief on my Earth until exposed to the dark matter from the particle accelerator. Became a meta-human with the ability to derive power from starlight."

"Whoa, very cool," Cisco said in awe, looking over the files that popped up from Wells memory stick.

"Stars having a temperature of 5,300 degrees Kelvin and a blinding luminosity. I would say not very cool. At all."

"You know, our Dr Wells may have been evil but you're just a dick." Cisco retorted.

"I have officially decided that Dr Harrison Wells's across the multiverse are dicks. We haven't met a good one thus far." I clapped back, gaining a fist bump from Cisco.

"Okay, so, obviously, he brought her here from your Earth, like the others." Barry directed at Wells while he scoffed down on a Big Belly Burger burger. 

"Now that we know that, we can use that to gain an advantage." He said as he continued to eat.

"What do you mean?" Barry said suspiciously. 

"I mean, we capture Dr Light. Then use her to lure Zoom here."

"You are insane. Okay? We are not luring Zoom anywhere." Jay yelled as he walked into the cortex with Caitlin. This is probably the most enraged I've ever seen Jay.

"Apparently they know each other. And Jay is not a fan." Caitlin explained to the three of us.

"Well, well, well. Like everyone else, I assumed our Earth-Two Flash was dead. Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here? Still alive. And in hiding, a full universe away from Zoom." Ooh, this feels heated. I love it.