Chapter 15 - Dating

*Third Person's POV*

Lisa was discharged the next day. As much as Jennie wanted to be the person to take Lisa home, the tall girl insisted that she would go with her friends so that they could be discreet about their relationship.

Jennie was restless the whole day, but she didn't have any other choice. As much as she wanted to show off to everyone, she had to stay hidden in the relationship, at least for the time being.

During the afternoon, Jennie received a call from an unexpected person. Her ex-boyfriend's father. She was asked to meet him at his residence. Of course, she didn't want to do anything with his family, but she used to respect his parents a lot. They were warm people, so she went. He had only one demand or rather a request. Jennie will have to withdraw every charge she had put up against him, including the assault against Lisa. In return, he promised that both girls would never see his son again. He promised that he was sending him to China and that he won't come back more likely after the stunt he tried to pull.

In a way, that's what Jennie wanted, too. To not see him again, but it was not her decision to make alone. Obviously, she discussed it with Lisa first. Lisa, being the understanding girlfriend she is didn't care if he came back for her, but she wanted him away from Jennie, so she gave the green signal to Jennie to go ahead with the deal.

And like that, Lee Tae-oh was officially out of Jennie's life. Now, it was just Lisa and her. But was it the end of the problems? No, the real trouble was just beginning.

When you are dating someone no matter how discreet you try to be, some things just give you in, in front of your friends. The blush you can't hide when you think about your lover, the glow that automatically shines on your face, the smiles you can't cover up at the thought of them, the urge to make yourself look good for them, the constant daydreaming, and such small things.

Of course, both Lisa and Jennie, being in the prime of their relationship was not hiding it properly. They were clearly not doing a good job in covering up their red faces and blushing in front of their friends. At least, they didn't catch on to the fact of who their friends were dating.

"So what's going on these days?" Irene and Jisoo asked their friends. Both groups sat in different locations for lunch, but the only thought that ran through the professor and student's minds was about the cuddles and conversation they could have back home.

"What do you mean? Jennie and Lisa responded. Both tried to shrug it off while their friends' circle listed the situations they could think of when they had been absent-minded.

Jennie's eyes quickly diverted to the text she received, which instantly lit up her face seeing the sender.

My friends are bombarding me with questions.

Mine, too.

She responded with a giggle, and Lisa smiled.

Should I tell them?

Jennie's face frowned. She knew the tall girl was teasing her.

Do you want to die?

"Jennie!" Irene called.

"What? What?" She asked, getting snapped back to reality.

"Where are you?" She asked, and Jennie just shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay. Tell us what's going on." Seul-gi spoke this time.

"What? Nothing is going on."

"We have known you for years to know something is indeed going on," Seul-gi added.