hes right

june 10thtexas

june 10th
texas

baby looked intently on instagram as she searched for a lash artist she liked. her time for a fill was coming up quickly and baby couldn't bare to live without her lashes done.

lashedbylani a page read and she clicked it. she noticed the girl was really good at cat eye and immediately booked her appointment for later on in the day.

she walked down the stairs before finding amani's door and opening it to him weighing drugs.

"umm... can you bring me to my lash appointment at 3?" baby asked as she tilted her head to the side

"i got sum shit to handle. ask sticks, he'll take you."

baby poorly hid her smirk before going to the kitchen where she found sticks watching tv and doing the same thing as amani.

she approached the table and laid her french tipped fingers on the edge.

"stickyyy, can you bring me to my lash appointment?" baby said with a slight pout on her face

sticks stared in her face before an idea popped into his head

"yeah but only if you bag dis coke right na." he smiled in amusement as he watched the girls face become annoyed

"sticks i don't do this. i don't even know how to." baby replied trying to talk her way out of the deal.

"i'a teach you come on."

he handed baby some gloves before he grabbed her waist and moved her in between his legs. baby was stuck against him and the table.

"so you wanna cut this brick at the edge." he said as he hovered behind her, his hands laced with hers as she guided the knife over the substance. "then you wanna weight it like this." he stated as he moved her hand to put the coke on a scale.

"5 grams" baby said as she watched the scale light up

"that's perfect pretty." sticks expressed with excitement as he kissed the side of baby's head.

baby and sticks had grown acquainted over the past week. he would bring her food every night & she would cook for him sometimes. sticks had his own house but he always found himself at amani's, waiting to catch a glimpse of baby.

baby removed the gloves before she heard footsteps. she quickly moved from between sticks legs as amani entered the kitchen.

"yo, you gon bring ha?" amani asked

sticks nodded his head before rolling up a wood. baby headed upstairs to get dressed. she threw on some jeans shorts with a basic white top and her off-white beater shoes.

she grabbed her phone and sprayed herself with perfume before she went downstairs. it was only 2:00 but sticks insisted he had to run business before he could drop her off, forcing her out the house an hour before her appointment.