this ain't what you want

june 30th

june 30th

"baby please come" taniya begged over the phone. she was currently trying to convince baby to come out to the club with her, tati, and jaz.

"i have to ask mani" she said trying to come up with an excuse

"i already asked he said you can come as long as we bring you back"

"is kash gonna be there?" baby inquired. she didn't want to be around bad energy.

"maybe. she won't bother you though. i ain't going for that" taniya said matter of factly

baby thought about it before sighing deeply, "fine. i just have to find something to wear"

"my closet is open if you can't" taniya added

"thank you" baby said with a sweet smile showcasing her dimples.

"okay well i'll text you later to see wassup" taniya said

"okay bye" the phone hung up

as it did baby heard her door open and standing at the door was sticks.

"what do you want creep" she stared at the man in her doorway

"watchu on" he asked cocking his head to the side

she took in his long lanky figure. she was so tall and she loved it. he had deep brownskin and long curly hair. it was dark which led baby to believe he was hispanic of some sort.

"taniya wants me to go to the club but i don't have anything to wear" she spoke her dilemma

sticks scrunched his face up at the mention of the club. he thought a few solutions over before coming up with a great one.

"lemme take you shoppin" he said as he licked his lips and leaned on the doorframe

baby furrowed her eyebrows before smiling, "okayy" she dragged out. "if you insist"

"be ready in a hour" he said before leaving the doorway and heading downstairs

as he reached the bottom stepped and noticed all him homeboys in the living room. he walked in and sat on the couch pulling a wood out of his pocket.

skeez, flacko, kee and amani all looked at sticks as they waited for an explanation as to why he was upstairs.

"what's upstairs sticks?" amani asked him as skeez knew what was coming next

"baby" he replied as she rolled up. sticks was very honest and he didn't feel there was a need to lie. it was gonna a come out eventually.

"wassup wit yall?" flacko asked. instigating the situation.

"i'm taking ha shoppin" he replied with a smile showcasing his grills

"you fuckin my sista?" amani asked sitting up in his chair a little bit