boomerang

february 6th
capitol hill, dc

baby was 7 months pregnant, and felt like she couldn't be pregnant for any longer. she missed cassamigos, she missed having sex without her belly being in the way, or feeling guilty because he child was technically present.

she was lying in bed, waiting for manny to come back with her breakfeast. in the last few months manny had been a good financée to baby. he would tend to her every want and need without complaints; He basically lived with her as he was always at her house or she was always at his. the two were inseparable and the love was strong. baby scrolled down her instagram feed as she breathed lightly. she heard the front door open and mannys voice, so she sat up in the bed as she waited for him to feed her.

"i got yo smoothie and shit" he said as he walked through the door with a smile

"thank you" baby dragged as she pushed her head out and puckered her lips for a kiss. manny leaned down and pecked her lips before staring at her

"you so beautiful, i'm the luckiest man alive" he said to her as he caressed her face. baby felt her cheeks burn and turned her face away from her lover.

"can you feed me?" she diverted

"when is there a time i don't?" he replied with a smirk. baby knew what he meant and she swatted her hand and laughed

"you're so nasty manny" she said as she scooted over to make space for her man, she smacked the bed beside her, "come here" is all she said before he started stripping down to his shorts and white tee. he got back in the bed and pulled out the breakfeast sandwhich he got baby. he went to open the wrapped before she stopped him, "grab a towel boo". he huffed before getting up and grabbing a towel of the hook for the closet door. he laid it down nicely over the comforter before sitting back down to get comfortable. he opened the wrapper before examining the sandwhich to make sure it had no eggs; baby hated eggs while pregnant for some reason, she couldn't stand the sight of them. when he gave the approval, she broke off a piece and fed it to her. he looked at the sandwhich before taking a bite for himself. he scrolled down tik tok as he fed his fiancée and baby.

"you all done?" he asked wiping the crumbs from around baby's mouth. she nodded her head before he picked up the towel and headed toward the trash.

.........

"ima be right back" manny assuaged baby as he sat in the drivers seat outside of the corner store

"can you get me nerds"

"youn need allat sugar" he scolded before closing the door. baby waited patiently as she sung along to the music she had on aux. she thought about what she wanted to eat next, and that was a wing plate. she didn't care about how unhealthy manny would tell her it is.

after a few minutes passed, manny emerged from the store. he got inside the car before placing the white plastic bag on the middle console, between him and baby, who immediately grabbed the bag and started rummaging through it. she locked eyes on what she was looking for, pulling a bag of nerds out of the bag.

"oh how i love you" she said with a smile before placing a kiss on her boyfriends lips. she rolled his eyes at her before starting the car and backing out of his parking spot. "i want some wings manny" she whined

"what type?" he responded. surprising baby as he always tried to push her to eat healthily

"fried, like wing dings with some fries. and i want them covered in ketchup and hot sauce" she imagined as she felt her baby kick her stomach, obviously baby t was on the same page.

"you want me to stop at that pizza shop by your old school?" he asked, knowing baby would sneak away every lunch period to snack on those wings

"yes please" she said with pleading eyes. he gazed back into hers, signaling he would get her what she wanted. she promptly did a little dance in her seat before letting the car ride take her. when she woke back up, they were outside the pizza shop and it was packed. baby had forgotten it was saturday after a basketball tournament at her school, and that made her a little sad. she was missing out on her senior year because she was pregnant— but if it meant she got to be with many, she didn't really mind it. she watched manny through the pizza shop window get stares from some boys inside. she watched attendantly, watching his back for him. just as the cashier handed her food to him, baby saw someone in front of the window trying to pull the door open. she jumped back, realizing it was makayla and all her friends. good thing manny had a habit of locking the door, because they were pulling as hard as they could on the handle.

"come outside bitch, you thought i was done with you?" makayla said through the window. baby shook her head no. before she looked through the show window frantically seeing manny rushing out. the boys that were in the shop got out and followed right behind him.

"aye, fuck you doin?" he said to makayla as he walked over to the driver side door, opposite of the side she was on. he unlocked the drivers side door and quickly threw the food in car before making sure it was locked again. baby felt her heart racing and tears were fighting at the brim of her eyes.

"tell your pussy ass girlfriend to get out the car" makayla demanded

"bitch, getcho ass from round my shit fa i pop yo dumbass" manny spat

"don't talk to her like dat" some random boy objected 

"mane fuck you, fuck all y'all" manny said pointing at everyone around him, "now love fa i hit yall dumbasses with my car" he said before turning around, "try me cause ion give a fuck" is all he said before unlocking the drivers side door and hopping in.

"you good?" he turned to baby, seeing her all worked up. "give me a second, i gotta get up outta hea" he said before backing out and placing a hand on her belly. as soon as they pulled out of the the vicinity of the school, manny pulled over and turned toward baby. "you good bae?" he asked as she checked her face for any marks or bruising"

"i'm fine, she didn't get to me" baby calmed him worries, "she just scared me" is all she said before she staring crying again

"you wanna go back back to my house tanight?" he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure she felt safe. she nodded her head before he started the car headed towards home.

a/n
while i'm genuinely sorry i didn't update, please please please remember i'm a person too; a teenage girl at that. i go to a private school, where i'm taking all adv and AP's and starting the college process, i'm busy and i love writing. but don't chastise me because i have a life outside of wattapad. for those who have been understanding, thank you it means a lot. i will try my best to update on breaks, i promise.