petty

capitol hill, dc
september 5th

baby sprayed herself in perfume as she she grabbed her purse and started out of the door

baby sprayed herself in perfume as she she grabbed her purse and started out of the door. because it was still hot outside, she wore shorts to school. matched with a orange and white shirt and orange dunks. her and manny really hadn't been talking that much.

he said every time they talked, they argued and he needed a break. baby have him a break after she realized she was indeed being toxic. she didn't wanna drain him. he was so sweet and did everything for her. she went downstairs to make herself a smoothie as she posted a pictured to her instagram story. it was of her hair and she wanted to add it to her hair highlight.

not even a second into the photo being up she had an incoming facetime call from manny

"wassup crazy" he called baby her nickname

"i miss you" she pouted as she blended the fruits. looking into the camera

"you look good. wea you going?" manny inquired

"school" baby said as she transferred the smoothie into her stanley cup.

"why you going to school like that? in dem lil ass shorts? nah" he said

"manny shut up. they're not little" she defended

"aight" he said going quiet over the phone

baby rolled her eyes before grabbing the keys to her benz and heading to the garage. baby's mom worked for the government. they lived in a nice house, in a nice area and baby had nice things. it's what she was used to.

as she got in the car she saw manny pouting in the camera, "boy what's wrong" she asked

"you really not gon change?"

"my outfit is fine manuel. i'm fine" she exclaimed getting frustrated. he sucked his teeth as she watched baby start her car and back out of the garage. she grabbed onto the steering wheel as she made her way to school. she felt the music as she tired glided against the road. it didn't take her long before she was in the parking lot of her highschool. it was in the hood and she wasn't used to being over on this side of town. she decided she didn't wanna do private school anymore so this was her first year doing public.