switched sides

authors notes:

in order for this book to get any update again i need people to comment and actually interact. i don't like ghost readers and will simply just delete the book because i can't tell if people like it. if it doesn't happen this will be the last chapter and i will discontinue the book.

july 21st
texas

manny texted baby's phone getting no response

manny texted baby's phone getting no response. he was wondering if the kids scared her off. if it was too soon. he knew baby wasn't the type to fuck on the first link as she didn't make a move the whole time they were together. he wondered if he came off too strong.

he called her phone before it rang and she picked up.

"hello" her soft voice said over the phone

"why you ignoring me?" he took a hit of the blunt

"can i tell you in person?" she asked

he looked at the clock seeing it was 2. he knew there would be traffic on the way to pick her up and quickly estimated his eta. "i can be there around 3" he pulled his rolling tray from his drawer.

"okay" she replied sadly

"you good?" he asked her again. confused why she wasn't being her bubbly self

"i'll explain later" she said

"aight. i'a see u foo" he hung up. he went to roll and realized that he had no more woods. he walked down the hall to taniya's room to ask her if she had any.

he opened the door finding taniya laying on her bed. "yo" he said

"what?" she replied

he rolled his eyes, "you got a wood?"

"yeah but you gotta tell me how you feel about baby."

"does she wanna know?" he questioned

"no"

"then i ain't tellin u"

"manny just don't break my friends heart she's too pretty for your bullshit. she don't need to be out here fighting over you"

"bruh you making shit up. she ain't out here fighting ova me i jus came in hea for ah wood and you dragging shit" he said rubbing his hand over his face

he wanted to fuck baby and still be friends with her. he prayed she didn't want a relationship because he didn't know if he could give it to her. he could give her all the dick and attention she wanted but loyalty was another. knowing how beautiful baby was he knew it wasn't gonna be quick before she realized her worth and moved past him and that's what he didn't want.

"okay. they're in my drawer" she said referring to the pack of woods. she side eyed him as he took the pack. she wanted to know how her brother felt about her friend. usually he would fuck girls and then be done but baby didn't say anything about them fucking.