im so in love

september 20th
baby's highschool

mylin talked baby's ear off as they sat in class. they two girls were planning a pre grad party and going over people to invite.

"girl we need the niggas" mylin emphasized

"my man is coming up here this weekend" baby explained

"okay so more for me i guess" mylin said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear

"my man will kill me" baby said as she thought about her and another nigga. it wasn't happening on manny's watch.

"i'd be scared of his country ass too" mylin started, "what he look like anyway"

baby pulled out her phone tapping through her phone and opening their message thread.

"this is him fresh off the wake up"

"what he spanish?" mylin said as she dropped her jaw. baby laughed and nodded her head. "what's it like being with a mexican? his mom like you?" mylin inquired. she couldn't help but get curious. there weren't a lot of mexicans in dc so a black girl being with one wasn't heard of quite often.

"his sister is half black so his mom fuck with black people enough to lay with one" baby explained, "and he act black so i honestly can't tell the difference"

"hello. ladies" their teacher called their attention to the front of the class. "are you guys present"

"yes mr. gonzales" both girls said in sync
..........
september 20th
capitol hill, dc

baby entered through the garage door as she he'd finished parking her car. she locked the door behind her before finding her way up the stairs and to her room. as she entered she noticed a figure laying in her bed. confused she came closer before she realized it was just manny. he was only in socks and boxers and he smelled of cocoa butter. freshly showered. baby kissed his forehead as she took off her clothes and grabbed a towel. she entered her bathroom noticing the floor was already wet.

boys will be boys, she though as she observed the suddle mess that manny left behind. she picked up after him before starting her shower and waiting for the water to get warm. she went through her playlist looking for a song to soother her through the shower. she started played promise by ciara as she was in her mood. she showered washing her body gently and decided she wouldn't wash her hair as she had washed it two days ago. another day wouldn't hurt. as her playlist played she sang loudly, not caring if she woke manny up.

the steamed filled the bathroom and baby didn't want to be in the clammy space anymore. she grabbed her towel before exiting the shower and finding her way to her vanity. she let the towel drop as she put lotion all over her body. she looked over her shoulder observing her sleeping boyfriend.

she put on some sleepy shorts and big t shirt before finding her remote to turn on law and order svu. she needed her after school nap and was grateful it was a friday.