put to the test

august 30th dallas/fort worth international airport

august 30th
dallas/fort worth international airport

"manny wait" baby pleaded with him as he slid in and out of her. her face was pinned into the corner of his back seats.

"no ima miss you" he kept going at his pace. trying to make his nut last. he didn't wanna be away from baby. it gave him anxiety thinking about how he couldn't return from a king day to her in his bed. he would have to call her. put in a lot of effort. he didn't even understand how he ended up in a relationship.

he just followed his heart.

"manny im gonna cum" baby said as she tried to put a hand on his stomach to slow him down

"cum all on me mama" he said to baby as she started to cum. this time it wasn't just cream— she started to squirt in the back seat of his car. manny smiled letting his dimples show as he kept stroking in between each squirt. "mm you like dat shit. you ain't neva did that befo" he said as he gave baby's ass a smack. she moaned back lowly as she felt her body grow limp. manny pulled out before baby signaled him to fuck her face.

"whattt baby?" he said laughing, "you want me to do what?" she smiled teasing the girl. she rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth.

"whatever" she waved her hand

"come here" he pulled her by her arm so her face was leveled to his dick. she slowly slid the tip in before holding baby's head and rocking back and forth. baby gagged as the tip hit the back of her throat. it didn't take long for him to cum and when he did baby swallowed.

"good girl" he said as he rubbed her head

"so much for a quickie" she said as she laughed. they had snuck away from everyone at the airport and got in the car. they started fucking in some random parking lot. they were love sick.

their relationship was already so intense.

"we'll be back i ain't tripping" as soon as he said that the pair looked at all the missed calls they had from amani and taniya.

"i think we gotta go" baby laughed as she put her clothes back on

"i gotta clean my car" he simply said before putting his pants back on and sliding his feet into his slides. as he came around the car he held hands with baby as they walked through the airport. as they approached taniya smiled at baby and amani shook his head. they waited at the entrance. deciding to not go through security because amani and manny were anti but taniya was gonna miss her friend. but manny was gonna miss his girlfriend.

"aight baby your flight is bouta start boarding so ima send you on yo way" amani said

baby have a sad look before manny came up and hugged her. "ima come see you next month. i promise ima come see you" he said to baby as he rubbed her back. she started to cry because if she could have it her way manny would come live with her. but she knew her mother would never let that happen. young love for the kill.

she nodded her head blinking back her tears before taniya ripped her brother off of her. "move bitch" baby laughed.

"ima miss you girl. im gonna sneak in mannys suitcase when he comes to visit" she joked. baby smiled.

"taniya you can always come on your own" she said to the girl

"really??" taniya asked excitedly. she couldn't tell if baby truly liked her or not but the invite solidified it.

"aight dickhead let's go" amani called out to baby who smacked her teeth. she gave a boyfriend a kiss on the lips and taniya another hug before she headed toward the security gate with amani.

"you know ima miss you. i'm sorry about that whole shit dat popped off dis summa i was being a bad brotha" he started to say

"no it's fine amani. you couldn't have known sticks was weird" baby defended

"but, you brought me a new homeboy in return so i guess we cool" amani said

baby smiled. "i'm gonna miss you."

"just come back baby sis" she nodded her head before giving him a final hug and walking into the line
..........
capitol hill, dc
august 30th

baby had gotten home and showered as she sulked in her bed. she put on one of manny's many t-shirts he had given her. smelling like his cologne. she cried as she missed the boy. she didn't know how she was supposed to be away from him.

hubby👀
i miss u crazy😣

reese looked at the text and smiled.  it's as if he knew she was thinking of him.

miss u moreee

she waited for a response before the facetime icon popped up onto her screen. she picked up before she saw her boyfriends smiling face in the camera. he was in a car and music was playing. she furrowed her face not liking that the day she left now he wanna go outside?

she went to instagram before she saw that he posted a story.

she rolled her eyes instantly catching an attitude. why was her nigga acting up all of a sudden.

"what's wrong bae?" manny asked as he pouted his face

"you" baby smartly replied

"what did i do?" he laughed, baby held her mug, "oh you deadass" he said

"why you wanna outside now all of a sudden?" baby asked

"baby don't start bruh. i'm having a good night"

"okay. keep having a good night. good day. good life. i fucking hate you" baby said as she hung up the phone

she didn't know what was wrong but it seemed like she didn't feel his love. she knew that she needed to be with him but how else would she get his attention?

he made no effort to reach out after she hung up. baby cried herself to sleep that night.