10. Mute

Her cheeks were already bruised , she hair were messy . The side of her lips were bleeding... Her head was bleeding too...

Taehyung greeted his teeth looking the girl infront of him
Suddenly he opened the ropes from chair and pulled her off. But instead of standing she fell down on the floor. Making taehyung frown at her.

The girl was too weak to even stand properly. Maria made her weak and incapable to protest by giving her drugs all these days.

Y/n feel on the floor hurting her knees , she cried silently but before she could understand anything else she was pulled off of the floor and got yanked against the wall...

Y/n Yelps in pain and looks up to see taehyung walking towards her , she tried getting away , crawling away from him but unfortunately her back hit the the wall .

Taehyung gripped y/n's hair and was about to hit her when a voice coming form the behind echos in the empty dark room...

" Hyung!! Stop!! "

Jungkook rushed towards taehyung pulling him away from the girl.

He glanced at the girl , who was bleeding from everywhere on her face , the pretty face he saw when he brought y/n here was now completely ruined...

Jungkook dragged taehyung out of the room where Joe locked it from outside and started listening closely , wanting to know something about the girl....

Out there were all the other boys standing....
Seeing jk dragging tae out jin panics and asks...

"What's happening kook??"

Jk to Taehyung : wth Hyung what were u doing , why did u hit her ??
He yelled raising his tone.

Tae : because that bitch is just like her mother , she is not even opening her mouth , she didn't ENEN make a single sound........
He yelled in rage...

Namjoon; KIM TAEHYUNG!!!
Shut the fuck up right now!!...

Namjoon ROARED at Taehyung making him shut immediately...

Namjoon looks at yoongi and jin..
" Hyungs please u both check on her what this bastard has done!"

He says as yoongi and jin rushed upto the room . Jin slowly opened the door.....

To see a small figure flinch , she was curled up into a ball in the corner of the room , her face was covered with her beautiful long and silky open hair , she was hugging her legs close to her chest hiding her head between them...
Muffled sobs and heavy breathing could be heard in that dark room.

Jin and yoongi slowly starts walking upto the little figure..
Upon hearing footsteps she snuggled more into her arms trying to hid in the wall...

Jin sighs in frustration as the girl was too scared to even look at the people approaching her.

Yoongi 's heart was beating faster , he didn't knew why he felt like that but his intuitions were telling him that something's gonna happen. That is what he wanted from so long.

Jin and yoongi kept their bags on the floor crouching down as jin gently keeps a hand on her head making the girl cry out and she started moving away from them which was of no use because she was already at the corner of the room. 

Yoongi looks at jin as jin nods.

Jin : hey dear it's fine , we won't hurt u we promise..... Can we ( he tries touching the girl but she flinched badly letting out a sob , still not looking up ).