17. Help her

" Are u going to give me back to her? "

She looked at him with her doe innocent eyes making him feel so different in his stomach.

Tae : no I'll never! But I'll try to look for someone related to u!

She was shocked by the person infront of her , is he the same person form before who was so angry on her. She tilted her head looking at the man , what happened so suddenly?? Why change of mind?? Why he sounds so sweet and comforting??? Why was he so rude with her in the beginning?? Why did he hit her??  

Taehyung looked at the girl , she was looking at him with confusion. But the look on her face made him immediately divert his gaze from her face.

Tae ; so was there anyone else in your family??
He asks.....

" No there was only my mom ,dad and my brother".
Taehyung read the paper she handed him. He started thinking about what can he get out of y/n but y/n was only 5 and now she is 20 , if she would have known anything she must have forgotten it till now.

Tae : ok so anything u can tell me about your family , anything small detail u remember.  

He asks and waits for some response but y/n looked at him with her glossy eyes before shacking her head as a no!!

Taehyung feels bad for the girl like obviously how is she supposed to Remember anything.

Tae : it's ok , if u remember anything tell me ok?
He said and y/n slightly nodded.

Taehyung was about to get up from the chair but y/n handed him a paper which says...

" Why are u looking for Maria? Did she do something bad to u? "
She asked this because she understood from their behaviour that she did something to taehyung and that's why he is looking for her.

Tae ; she killed my dad.
He said and went out straight out of her room.

After taehyung went out of the room jin comes in being worried about y/n . He got in and sees y/n sitting on the bed with glossy eyes. He went near the girl and asked her if something happened but y/n shook her head as a no. Jin calmed the girl and putted her to sleep.

Jin is already very connected to the young girl. She reminds him of his young self. He was abused by his family till he ran away from there. Her innocence and the scared expression on her face gives him the flashback of his young self.

And about y/n she is also getting comfortable with jin and yoongi. These two are with her most of the time so she trusts them and about others she haven't interacted with the others but she doesn't gets bad vibes. She was only scared of TAEHYUNG , but now she knows the reason. Connecting all the dots she finds it valid for him being angry on her thinking her as Maria's daughter.

Yoongi these days isn't doing that good , she Misses his family alot more than usual. Every single glance of y/n makes him week . The more he looks at her , the more he starts thinking that she is his sister. She's his angel.

Taehyung came out of y/n's room and sat on the couch. After putting her to sleep jin sat near taehyung...

Jin : tae thank you for keeping your calm with her. He says smiling.

Tae : Hyung why are u saying thank you. It was my mistake that i misunderstood her. But now i know she has nothing to do with Maria , rather she faced worst then me. I even confirmed it..!!

Jin : what? Where did u confirm it? And where were u last night?

.