43. Dark Deeds.

Yoongi, overwhelmed with grief, sat by Y/n's side, tears streaming down his face as he absorbed the heartbreaking details she had shared with the family. Holding onto her hand, he couldn't bear to see the impact on her once-beautiful face, breaking down in sorrow for his sister's pain.

Meanwhile, the entire police department was in a frenzy, tirelessly searching for Jun woo, driven by the urgency to bring him to justice.

The next morning, Taehyung returned home, and Yoongi, with concern in his eyes, instructed him to go to Y/n. "She might panic if she wakes up alone," Yoongi explained before heading to freshen up.

As Taehyung sat beside Y/n, he couldn't help but notice the bruises on her face and the painfully bitten upper lip. The sight fueled an unprecedented level of anger within him, coursing through his veins. The desire for justice burned in his eyes as he gently watched over her, ready to provide comfort and support when she awoke.

Y/n woke up with tears streaming down her bruised face, her eyes filled with fear and trauma. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around her trembling form, providing a secure embrace. She shook uncontrollably in his arms, and he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, trying to soothe her pain.

Unable to speak, Y/n communicated her distress through her tears and the way she clung tightly to Taehyung. He held her with a reassuring strength, silently promising to be there for her in the aftermath of the horrors she had endured.

Taehyung, looking into Y/n's eyes, softly said, "We're here for you, Y/n. You're not alone anymore."

Y/n, still trembling, gazed back at him with a mix of fear and gratitude. In that moment of vulnerability, Taehyung continued, "We'll make sure he pays for what he did. You're safe now, and we'll protect you."

Unable to speak, Y/n nodded, her eyes reflecting a mixture of pain and relief. Taehyung hugged her tighter, silently promising to stand by her side through the healing process. The conversation continued through unspoken understanding, a language of support that transcended words.

Y/n sniffled, finding comfort in Taehyung's embrace as he gently rubbed her back. The remnants of a haunting nightmare lingered, a fear rooted in the memory of Lee Jun woo. Taehyung's heart ached witnessing her distress. As Yoongi entered the room, panic flashed across his face at the sight of her tears.

Yoongi rushed to Y/n's side, concern etched across his face. "What happened? Why is she crying?" he asked, glancing between Taehyung and Y/n.

Taehyung explained softly, "Nightmare. She's really scared, hyung."

Yoongi's expression softened, and he sat down on the other side of Y/n. He whispered reassuring words, "y/n , it's okay. We're all here for you. You're safe now."

Y/n looked at Yoongi and gently held his hand. Taehyung, understanding that she needed her brother the most, quietly left the room.

Feeling remorseful for pushing Yoongi the previous night, Y/n held her ear in a gesture of apology. Her heart shattered as Yoongi sat beside her, embracing the distraught girl. Whispering softly, he reassured her, "It's okay, baby. You don't have to be sorry."

Y/n looked at him, and Yoongi handed her his phone. With a message typed, "Oppa, I am sorry for pushing you. I didn't mean it. I just wanted Mumma." Reading her words, Yoongi hugged her, offering comfort, "Baby, I'm not mad at you, my angel. It's completely fine. Oppa is not mad!" He continued to soothe her, wiping away her tears as they shared a comforting embrace.