16. She is pathetic

The next morning

The boys were ready to leave for work when Joe came. Y/n was still sleeping , so jin told Joe to feed her the breakfast and lunch which he already cooked and kept in the fridge.

After the boys left , Joe excitedly opened the door of her room to see y/n peacefully sleeping curling up like a little baby that she is....

He slowly walked towards her bed , sitting on the edge. He slowly caressed her cheeks, then his hands make their way to her neck.  He was feeling the soft flesh against his palm.. when he touched her shoulders this woke her up.

She opened her eyes to see Joe sitting near her , his hand on her face and he had a creepy smile on his face .

Y/n pushed his hand away and immediately got up moving away from him. Joe laughed at her and walked out of the room... Y/n sighs in relief but that relief was very short lived. He came back with a plate of food. He sat infront of the girl making her scared.

Joe : come here and eat.
He said forwarding a spoon full of rice infront of her. Y/n was scared and ver uncomfortable,she moved away from him shaking her head as a " No " .

Joe moved closer and closer to the girl which made her move away . She stood up form the bed and took a few steps away from the bed her back facing him.

She was about to take another step when she got pulled on the bed making her back hit Joe's chest.
Before she could understand what was happening
She was caged between his legs. He wrapped his one arm around her waist tightly and his legs wrapped over hers . Her back was pressed against his chest.

Y/n was shocked at first but when she understands what was happening , she was already locked inbetween his legs. Y/n wriggled in his hold , trying to push the man away. She even tried getting up from his lap but she forze at her spot when she felt his hand inside of her t-shirt.

He started caressing her soft tummy , pinching on it with his rough hands , making her gasp. She stayed there not moving at all , she was in a complete shocked and terrified state.

Joe : now eat it , if u don't want me to go further.
Y/n 's eyes left a series of tears , she started shacking and crying in his hold. He kept pinching and caressing her stomach. This made y/n stay still at her spot.

Joe knew it!! He got the key to control the mute. This made him smirk.

He again held a spoon infront of her mouth , the crying girl gulped down that big lump in her throat before opening her mouth a little , feeling the food being shoved into her mouth. He held her chin to make her chew on it. She began chewing on it while screaming inside because of the shitty situation she was in. He kept forcing the food in her mouth . His touch and roughness was Makin y/n so disgusted that for a second she almost threw up.

Joe ; that's like my good girl.
He says wiping her mouth with his rough hands. As soon as he untangled his legs from her , she jumped out of his lap , getting off the bed making Joe laugh at the scared , traumatized girl.

He got up & stepped infront of her , y/n was sobbing with her eyes shut tightly when she again felt his presence near herself.

Suddenly he gripped her chin harshly making her whimper in pain.

Joe : do u want me to send u back to Maria??
He said looking at her with an intense gaze. Keeping his hand on her cheek , he caressed it before a tight slap landed of her face.

Y/n fell on the floor while crying with Hiccups , he crouched down at her level once again caressing the same cheek .

Joe : tell me do want to go back hm??