44. Vengeance.

He forcefully thrust the knife deeper into Jun woo's hands, declaring, "You dared to touch y/n with these hands, didn't you? Now witness the consequences of your actions."

The room echoed with Jun woo's cries as Taehyung continued his ruthless act. He circled around him, a menacing grin etched on his face.

Taehyung coldly stated, "These hands that harmed her will now feel the consequences." He took out a small device and attached it to Jun woo's body, delivering electric shocks that made him writhe in pain.

Jun woo, desperate and helpless, yelled, "You can't do this! I have power! Influence!"

Taehyung chuckled, "Not anymore. Your empire is crumbling, and I'm the architect of its downfall."

He then turned to Jungkook, "Kook, let's make sure he never harms anyone again."

Jungkook nodded and approached Jun woo, his eyes filled with fury.

Jungkook sought out the most agonizing instrument he could find – a belt adorned with thorns. With precision, he directed the blows towards Jun-woo's abdomen, arms, hitting his palms. The intention was clear – to make him experience the pain he had inflicted on y/n.

Jungkook extracted screams of pain from Jun-woo, the haunting echoes resonating through the entire basement. Blood seeped from his wounds as Jungkook, growling with anger, sought retribution for the harm inflicted on y/n, who was akin to a baby to them.

Taehyung, observing the scene, couldn't contain the rage that surged within him. He approached Jun-woo with a menacing glare.

"Your empire is crumbling," Taehyung sneered. "Just like you made her world crumble."

With that, he landed a powerful punch on Jun-woo's face, the force causing him to slump further in the chair. The taste of revenge was bitter but satisfying.

Jungkook relentlessly battered him, each strike a reprisal for the pain he inflicted on y/n. Taehyung, consumed by rage, brandished a hot blade. Jun-woo, in a plea for mercy, promised apologies. Taehyung, unmoved, vividly recalled Jun-woo's abuse of y/n—slaps, hair-pulling, a constant reminder of her perceived burden.

As Taehyung held Jun-woo's chin, he rejected the feeble apologies. "Your apologies won't erase the haunting shadows you cast on her," Taehyung declared. The searing blade met Jun-woo's trembling lips, an agonizing retaliation echoing the scars he left on y/n's neck and bitten upper lip. Taehyung pressed harder, an embodiment of y/n's suffering.

Jungkook's onslaught intensified, the thorn-laden belt leaving Jun-woo's body marked by agony. His screams reverberated in the grim confines of the basement.

Taehyung's eyes burned with a mixture of anger and vengeance. The hot blade pressed against Jun-woo's lips, scalding them with the searing pain he deserved. Jun-woo's pleas fell on deaf ears as Taehyung remembered y/n's tear-stained face, her trembling form at the hands of this very man.

A sinister determination took over Taehyung as he leaned in, whispering, "You'll taste the bitterness of your deeds." The blade pressed further, a symbolic reckoning for the torments inflicted on y/n.

Taehyung discarded the blades and pushed Jungkook aside, examining Jun-woo's tortured form with a semblance of satisfaction. With a sinister glove adorned with sharp pins on its palm, he began to deliver a series of stinging slaps to Jun-woo, who was now on the brink of consciousness. Each slap resonated with the culmination of pain, retribution, and the distorted justice Taehyung sought for y/n.