3. Salt

" Angel stop running like that " he was running behind his 4 years old sister....

The angel  , the fairy of the house was running around the whole mansion making her brother run behind her , who was constantly trying to stop her...

She was running around when she tripped over her dad's big shoe making her brother rush towards her....

He crouched down...

" I told u not to run around like that " he said

she looked at him with her big doe and teary eyes...
And Bursts out crying...

He picked her up and walked towards the kitchen...
She was crying out loud , he went towards the fridge, got a cold pack , and sat on the couch with his angel on his lap....

" My angel where does it hurts? Tell me , oppa will make the pain go away.." he said in his sweetest voice ,to calm the little princess down...

" o...ppa , m..my k..knee hurts " " she said while sobbing.  He kept a cold pack on her knees , trying to Sush her . 

After a few minutes she stopped crying and he wiped her tears....

" Now will my angel listen to oppa hm?" He said and she nodded...

" Baby it's not safe to run around like that hm ? When we go to the park u can run as much as u want!! Ok baby! "

" Yesh oppa , i won't run in the house, only in park " . She said smiling...

" That's like my angel " he said and tickled her ..

At which she giggled lively making him coo at her...

After some time she yawned...

" Oppa chocoate milk " she said making him smile  , he knew she saw going to sleep soon .

He brought a bottel of warm chocolate milk, which she immediately grabbed and started sucking...

She whined when she saw him not picking her up .

He giggled at her cuteness and picked her up , waking around the hall.....

From the main door their mom came and smiled at her children, she quickly took a picture... And walked in....

" Hey mom " he said being completely focused on his sister in his arms , her head was resting on his shoulder, while she sucked on her bottle.

She came in and kissed his cheek " my son is the best" she kissed her daughter's head.

At which he whined " mom please don't do that i am 15 , am i a big boy now!!!" .

At which she laughed...

Their mom tried picking up her daughter from his arms but she started whining and was on the verge of crying. He took her back into his arms and resumed making her sleep

" She always wants her oppa to put her to sleep" his mom sulked .... Making him laugh...

... In few minutes she slept , he put her in her small bed kissing her forehead... She is really his heart...

....

.

.

Some people are expressive , some are not but sometimes alcohol makes those inexpressive people burst out with emotions...