25. Healing Hearts: A Plushie's Warmth.

Taehyung walked into jin's cabin in the hospital. He actually came to see y/n but he went to jin first.
Jin saw him entering the room , he was a little shocked about what he was doing here.

Jin : tae what are u doing here?
He asked while getting up from his chair.

Tae : oh nothing Hyung , i was just passing by.
This reason was not at all valid but jin let it go.

Taehyung brought some snacks for him which he gave to his Hyung. Jin smiled at him.

Jin : awww my baby brother brought me snacks.
He said in a cute tone pulling taehyung cheeks.

Taehyung whined.

Tae ; Hyung!!! Am not a baby. Am a chief now everyone is scared of me.
To this statement jin laughed.

Jin : u might have become a chief now but u are still that taehyung whom I have raised.
Jin said making taehyung smile in at him.

Tae : i feel blessed , that u did.
Jin smiled with hearts in his eyes. For him taehyung is the same 15year old boy whom he raised with love and care...

After spending some minutes with taehyung , they shared snacks and now jin was going for a round when taehyung asked. 

Tae : jin Hyung y/n? How is she?
He asked in not so clear voice...

Jin : she's getting a little better. Finally after a week I see a little progress.
Jin said wearing his coat back.

Tae : that's good , umm.. can I see her.
He was hesitant.

Jin : sure! U know i even called jimin and jungkook to come , so that she feels a little better.
He said smiling and with this they both walked out of his cabin. And jin first went to her room to check on her.

Y/n had her eyes closed , the lights of the room were dim. But as soon as they both stepped in she immediately opened her eyes. Jin turned on the brighter lights. As soon as Taehyung saw the girl laying on the bed he felt a sudden ease , a sense of relief taking over him.

Y/n looked at them , she then noticed taehyung with jin. She then slowly lift her hand and lightly waved at him. Which forced taehyung to wave back unconsciously.

Jin then proceeds to ask her if she was ok. He learned that poor girl had a very terrible chest pain last night , which wasn't really chest pain but actually it was the old rib injury that started showing its consequences.

Jin did the normal morning check up on y/n and left them alone to go for checking up on the other patients.

Taehyung sat down on the table near her bed. He started observing the girl while she was getting her bandages changed by a nurse.

She looked weak as if she had cried a lot and probably the last night was very painful for her.

As the nurse left y/n turned her head towards him.

Tae : Did it hurt a lot?
Taehyung asked her about last night .

Y/n gave him a slight a nod.
Taehyung's heart clenched at that , he could see the exhaustion on her face.

Tae : are ok now? Does it hurts?
He sweetly and calmly asked. His voice was having a soothing tone that if any of his colleague or subordinates will listen they won't be able to believe that its him.

Y/n shook her head as a no.

And taehyung gently patted her head , caressing her head. Today he wasn't controlling his actions , letting him be himself.