Chapter 1

YOUR POV~
The new house was humongous and really pretty. Of course, your mom was such a prissy brat. That might sound harsh but it was your step mom and she was so plastic and snotty. I wish I wasn't even here right now. When we pulled up to the house all I could think was "wow" because the house was so pretty. I got out the car and looked at the neighbor who was outside with his friends, running around and playing football. I noticed I stared for a while because all the boys were staring at me and I got really shy. One particular boy, who was super cute, stared at me for a longer time. He smiled and winked at me. And God was he a hot boy. I brushed my hair behind my ear and walked into the house.
- 30 MINUTES LATER
I heard a knock on the front door so I stopped unpacking and answered it. It was the cute boy next door. "Hello," I said and twirled my ponytail in my fingers. He was so cute. "Hi. Me and my friends were wondering if you wanted to chill with us." He seemed nervous to speak to me which made me happy because that meant he probably liked me too. I told my mom I'm leaving and grabbed my cardigan and went to his house.
"My name is Dylan by the way. Dylan O' Brien." His name was even perfect. I smiled, "I'm Y/N Y/L/N." He smiled and giggled a little. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Your name is adorable." I bumped his arm playfully and he laughed and nudged mine back. I could tell it was going to be a good summer.
-
-
Hey! So I hoped you liked this! I really love Dylan O' Brien if you haven't noticed it lmao. Well read and comment and follow me and yeah ill follow people back. ill be adding a chapter each day. sorry if this was kinda short. Love yall 💕