XI

I turned around to see Neteyam coughing up blood. "Neteyam!" I yelled running over to him. "Neteyam! stay still! Tsireya!" I yelled at her. she came running with seaweed in her hand. "Put pressure on the wound." I told her. "Neteyam." I smiled as he cupped my face. "My Y/N." he smiled. he tried getting up. "Lay back down your still bleeding!" I yelled at him pushing him down. "We thought you were dead!" I yelled at him. "Y/N stop yelling at the poor boy Hes been shot." Tsireya told me off. "Y/N it's only a little cut." he said to me. "A little?! it's gone through and through, thank eywa your alive! I should kill you myself!" "Y/N do not!" Tsireya yelled at me. I wiped my tears as Tsireya bandaged him up. "Where's mother and father?" he asked. "they've gone back to the ship to get your sisters." I told him. "Then I must go!" he said wincing from the pain. "Absolutely not your hurt!" I yelled at him. "Do not get up!" Tsireya told him. "I'm sure theyre going to be fine. I will go see okay I will come back untouched!" I told him. he nodded letting me go. "Be careful alright!" Tsireya grabbed my wrist. "Be very careful we do not know what they are capable of." she let go and went back to treating Net. I called my Ilu and pulled myself on. I guided my Ilu to the entrance and leapt off it. Sending it away and sneaking up the entrance and hiding around corners. I walked up the ship feeling it toss and turn as it started to sink. I retreated back to the entrance I had come from, but it was be busted by waves of water. I ran back up to where I was looking around frantically. I ran up a ladder only finding that would make me more lost in the ship. I ran up another pair of stairs finding that was being hit by gushing water. I continued to run around finding entrances I can't open or are being filled by water. I stopped in the middle hoping for some sign of help or something to help me. "Fuck shouldn't have come!" I yelled at myself running away from a wave of water. I ran around a corner finding myself at a dead end. "Mother fucker!" I yelled. I looked around the corner seeing a latch on the roof. I opened it and climbed through ending up on the deck in front of the avatar. "Oh, Hi guys." I waved to everyone. I looked at them and they looked at me. Then the avatar grabbed me and put a knife to my throat. "Let go of me!" I yelled kicking him. He then said something in sky people language that I could not understand. "What'd he say?" I asked them. "He said that he would slit your throat." Kiri yelled at me. I shocked and kicked him in the shin. I turned around and continued kicking him to the ground. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled kicking him. "Okay Y/N it's okay!" Kiri said as she pulled me away. The avatar grabbed Kiri's leg making her leg go of me. He got up holding the knife to her neck. "Want me to beat him up?" I asked they're father. He looked at me then back at the avatar. They continued to talk in Sky people, so I just stood there. Then I saw they're mother grab the boy by the neck and hold a knife to his neck. Why are people holding knives to each other's necks so much? They talked in Sky people and they're mother cut a cross in the boys' chest that made the avatar drop the knife and let go of Kiri. "Go to Neteyam I'll take care of him." their father said. we ran along the deck when Tuk got sucked back into the ship. Neytiri jumped in for her. I looked at Kiri and the boy. "We must go dude." he said to us. "You go to the island ill find mother and Tuk." Kiri said jumping into the ship. I looked at the boy before running to the edge and diving into the water. I waited in the water for the boy, but he didn't come so I called my Ilu and swam back to Neteyam. I waited at least five minutes. I dropped of my Ilu and ran towards Neteyam. "Are you still alive?" I asked him. He just looked at me with a mid-face and nodded. I smiled and gave him a hug. "Where's my family?" He asked me. "Oh, they stayed on the boat, your fathers fighting the avatar, your mother and Tuk are in the ship with Kiri and the boy I have no idea." I told him. He looked at me shocked. "What about Lo'ak where's he?" I looked at Tsireya asking her to answer. "He went to the boat after you died Neteyam we have no idea where he is." She said to him. "What?!" He yelled. "He will be safe Neteyam." I said to him. i made him lay down. "Now we wait for them." I said laying down next to Neteyam. "Hey where's Ao'nung and Rotxo?" I asked Tsireya. "Probably dead." she laughed. "You know i think Roxto likes Kiri!" I told her sitting up. "Thats so true you see the way he looks at her!" She said back to me. "I mean he gives her the triangle!" I told her. "What is the triangle?" Net interrupted. "I did it to you once. is where someone looks from one ye to your lips then to your other eye or something like that." I told him. "You did it to me?" he said to me shocked. "Yeah, when you first arrived i did it to you." I told him smiling. "I don't think it worked very well though." I sighed. "Well-" "Do you think Roxto will ask her out after this?" Tsireya said to me. "Probably." I said back. "Hey, my sister is too young for him." Neteyam argued back. "She is old enough." I said back to him.