29. I wanna feel you

Happy Reading guys .....

Days went on with their daily romance. Nandini was feeling comfortable with him now. Her body always reacted in a different way just by his one touch. One week went in a jiffy. Manik returned back to Bangalore. Just 15 days more for nandini to move to Bangalore. She will be going with his dadda for the admission process . 

After 15 days ...

Raj and Nandini were busy with her admissions procedure. She finally got admission in one of the best private college in Bangalore. "St. Johns medical college." Manik came to pick her up. All four of them  shifted Nandini's luggage to Manik's flat. 

Manik was shocked to look at her stuff . She had actually carried 6 bags . "Dad, I shifted with only 2 bags , what is this. Ye poora Malhotra mansion lekr ayi h kya?" He whined looking at her stuff. 

"Manik , shut up. Princess needs this things and all of them are important." Manik rolled his eyes at his father's words. He smiled looking at her bunny who was pouting at him angrily for passing such comment to her. 

Nyonika was busy settling the stuff at its place. Raj being  a drama king was busy in filling more stuffs in her self. 

Mera bachelor's flat aaj satyanash ho gya. Ab itne sare chijo ki safai kon karega god....

They went out to have their lunch.  At night they would be returning back to Pune. Raj was very sad today. Nandini understood his feeling and she kept her head on his lap. "Dadda don't be sad, Nandu aap log se dur ni h . She is always there with you. Ur waise v Manik hai na. You can come here anytime so why this saddu face." 

Not able to control anymore , few drops fell from his eyes and Raj stated kissing her face. "Baccha , you will take care of yourself ok and yes don't stress more on studies. You are already good at it. Don't avoid food and yes in the initial few months go out only with manik . Once you get to know the outside world you can go with your friends. ok. " He said being a protective father. Manik too stood there seeing their bond . He thought of pulling his dad's legs 

"Dad, when I shifted to Bangalore , you didn't say such words. Oo I get it now. I was already smart. nandini needs to make more efforts to be smart like Manik Malhotra." He smirked looking at his dad's face and nandini cute pout towards him. 

"Ha because she is our Malhotra's princess and princes should be treated with respect and care. Who are you ? Definitely not a prince so i didn't bother." Raj said shrugging his shoulders . manik made a bad face before leaving the room . 

"Mom..... dad is irritating me." Grumpy manik went to Nyonika.  

"Raj ..." Nyonika chided him but the father daughter duo giggled looking at his face. 

It was 8'o clock when they have to leave for airport. Manik and Nandini dropped them to the airport with sad faces. Manik was a silent spectator all this while. He knew his father loved her a lot and leaving your loved ones is really a tough farewell. But the good thing was He was going to be with her. 

They reached home by 9 pm. He  pulled Nandini by her waist and said "SO...."

18+......Mature stuff ahead. 

"Soo....." Nandini to did the same. 

"Excited ?" 

"For what?" she too played along. 

"Aree ... new college ... new place . With your BF. " He said pulling more to himself. 

"Ha It was my dream to become a doctor and make dadda proud, And new place yes i want to explore more." She said being excited.