37.

Happy reading guys.....

Next morning...

Manik and nandini were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Manik's half weight was on her stomach.

He was sleeping with open mouth when Nandini's sleep broke with the daily alarm.

She woke up with heavy eyes, because of less sleep last night. She blushed remembering last night. She didn't wanted to go to college today, she wanted to spend some quality time with Manik. 

"Mani....  utho na, i want to enjoy my day today, this place is so beautiful and warm." Nandini said nagging him when he groaned  turning around. 

"Kal itna to maze diya...."

Nandini blushed listening to his double meaning talks. She was ruffling his hairs sitting beside him lost in her own thoughts when manik's sleep broke. He smiled looking at her girl. 

"College ni jana aaj ? " 

"Niii" She said pouting at him to melt his heart. Manik flipped the positions and took her under him. He took her for a good morning kiss. Nandini's hands automatically wrapped around his neck. 

After a good 5 minutes of kiss manik left her saying "You taste like a chocolate bunny." Acha listen lets spend some time together." 

Nandini was playing with his chain when manik asked "Nandini I wanna marry you , I so feel to make you my own. Although you are only mine. But still I wanna spend my day like a other half." 

"Ha manii.... Mujhe doctor banne do, then I will make my dadda proud . Then I tell dadda about you. " Manik rolled his eyes although he knew his dad knew everything. 

Nandini went out to look at the environment when manik made the bath tub ready. He took her in his arms and took her inside. "You relax for sometime, I know i made you tired yesterday, you were looking so ravishing that I lost control. " He winked at her when Nandini sat in the tab and stopped him 

"Manii.... aap v aao na." 

He was surprised but loved the way she said Opening his vest he too joined him inside the tub. He wrapped his hands around her small figure dipping her more . He started peppering kisses on her neck.  

"Maniiii....." Her hold tightened when Manik left her neck attacking her stomach. you have a butter soft belly bunny. I so want to eat you up. " 

He took the shower gel and rubbed in her back. Nandini blew the bubble on his face giggling . "Maniii... you also look handsome monstu. Why don't you join gym again ?" 

"Accha... you like my physique ... Ok I will join the gym but phir mujhe kya milega ?" 

"Chocolate milkshake." saying this she started giggling throwing water om him. 

"Whaat ????" His mouth was wide open looking at her. She was an epitome of cuteness for him and this always made her different from all other girls. He to smiled with her. They had bath together with lots of fun. Manik ordered food for both of them. Manik gave her his T shirt. she looked like his girl in his clothes. 

"Manii.... I love you clothes, these are so comfy. She said holding her  shirt and hugging herself. "Manii.... kuch khelte h chalo na bike se ....." 

"Where do you want to go bunny, acha listen first eat something. " Saying this he went out to take the order paying him. They had their breakfast and nandini was nagging him to take her out. 

"Bunny... aaj bahar  ni yaar. I want to spend some alone time with you. " 

"acha one last wish, please let go for boating, we can spend our time there." Manik sighed looking for some boathouse. He booked one for next 4 hours. 

"Accha chalo lets go.... " Saying this they both went out in their bike. 

"Wow manii

"Wow manii. this is so amazing I will click pictures and send it to dadda." Manik took the camera from his hands saying "Hm badh me khichwa lenge. " 

"Now this is our time and do you know the next surprise. I had seen bookings open for the night. So I am thinking of spending our next night with my girlfriend over here." 

Nandini was  so involved looking at the nature's beauty. Manik asked help to decorate a bit for her. He wanted to give all the world's happiness to her. They danced together in the evening , manik booked the whole day and night up to 7am . 

They made love again here . He always loved her with all his passion. They never crossed the limit but they crossed all the limits of love. They were so into love with each other that this physical relation doesn't really matter to Manik though he wanted to make their first time very special. 

Nandini tried her first drink with him when manik guided her and they slept loving each other. Manik kissed her forehead bidding her goodnight. 

Next morning....

 A knock on the door disturbed their sleep. It was 7 in the morning and they need to leave the place. Manik wrapped her in the blanket as she was in a compromising position and he was very possessive about his belongings. 

He wore his tee and went to pay the bill giving him a tip and went inside waking her up . "Bunny ... get up shona. We need to leave and you have college and today I have some important work in your college as well. Kisi ko sabak sikhana h . It will be so much fun. " He said rubbing his palms together. 

Manik made her sit and wear her dress. She was still sleepy so she slept in his arms. Manik took her in his arms and booked a cab for themselves. He called one of his officemates to take his bike from there and they went to their house in a cab. 

Nandini got ready for her college when manik too asked her that he will come along as he has some important work regarding his project in her college. He needs to talk to the stakeholders over there. he called his friend cum police officer to come along. 

He had every thing covered and planned.  Manik was not going to leave those boys who tried to harm nandini in any ways. 

Done with today's update guys.

Excited for the dhamaka ? 

How was the trip ? 

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA