42. Manik's anger , Nandu's calm

Happy Reading guys......

Manik was already huffing angrily, the couple he adored the most was his parents ,he couldn't believe that his father could do something of that sort . Nandini came and hugged him from back when he shouted badly at her "Leave me alone , Nandini I don't want to discuss about it." 

Nandini got afraid by his anger but turned him around. "Manik sit here." She made him sit on the bed and said "take a deep breathe." Manik everyone has a bad phase in life, past shouldn't matter as in present they are happy and manik I lost my parents and I don't even remember them. Mumma and dadda and you took care of me. I know them as my real parents manik. Dadda is the best , i am proud of him that he accepted his mistake and now they are the ideal couple." 

"Bullshit , how dare he cheat on my mom, she is the sweetest on this earth. How can a father do this to his own son, when mom was pregnant . Am I not there child ." He banged his hand on the wall when Nandini gasped at him. 

"It was a mistake manii, dadda was drunk." 

"Manii you wanna shout , shout on me, cry but don't keep this hatred manik." She tried to make him understand when manik taking the bike keys left the place. Nandu ran behind him when Sri was guilty on his action near his own son. Nandini assured them with his eyes that she will handle him. 

"Listen stay at home, I need some alone time." Manik said pushing her inside when Nandini pouted angrily on him saying "Ok then , I too will go and spend some alone time and don't ask me where am I going." 

He closed his eyes in frustration and picked her up on a bridal style. he made her stand on her feet starting the bike. Nandini hugged him by his chest and layed her head on his back. He started riding with full speed. 

"Manii, tm jis rate se chala rhe na I think today is my last day." He stopped the bike abruptly and hugged her tightly "Bunny" He started crying hysterically. Nandini saw people giving them confused stares when she took him to a secluded place. 

she asked him to lock his bike and she book a cab for them to take him to a  park. Manik was going behind him like a lost puppy all directionless. She made her sit on the bench and said "Manii look at those children , they all the playing happily without any tension. Don't you think they too must be having some problems on their houses ?" 

"Manii you should be happy that after your birth dadda changed, he loves you with all his heart. He is guilty manik, don't you think they didn't tell us till date because they may not be able to face us , he cannot see your hatred for him Manik. Manik do think from their perspective. "

"Suppose in future, you have a very bad temper and anger issues , what if our babies knows this. You want to become a best father ?" He nodded immediately like a kid. 

"But what would have mom went through nandu , i cannot even imagine." He said being hurt when Nandini said "Manik they dealt with their problem themselves, every couple has some or the other problems manik. Now he loves mumma the most and have you seen dadda have even left drinking after that." 

"All I need to say is don't break him manik , if his own son doesn't talk to him he won't be able to take the pain." He nodded thinking deep about it and then they went to their house. 

As soon as Manik reached home Srikant ran to him folding his hands bending down in front of them. "I failed as a father Manik and princess. I am sorry." Nandini had tears in her eyes looking at him like that when manik hugged him dearly saying "I am sorry dad, i should have understood you, bunny made me understand." 

"Dadda you are the best dadda in this whole world, waise v main v to apki hi beti hu na." Sri hugged her dearly breaking down in her arms. Nyonika felt bad and came towards them when Nandini took them to the hall saying "Mumma , dadda sit down and no crying. Past is past. I want you guys to go out somewhere and spend some alone time. " 

They smiled at this little bundle of joy and thanked god for sending her in their lives. They went to sleep after having dinner when Manik took her to his room "Bunny, I need you Please come ." 

She agreed to him and they both sat there on the chair with Nandini in his lap looking at the sky. "Bunny seems a dream for me , a bad dream."  He chuckled at his own words.

"Forget it manik." 

He looked at her face which had so much innocence , she was mature. he asked for the permission through his eyes "You never have to ask." 

He placed his lips on her kissing her softly . The kiss went for a god 10 minutes when Nandini removed her top and went to take one of his shirt. She felt comfortable in his baggy shirts and then layed down on his arms on his lap. 

"Bunny I love you." 

"I love you too.. but haa apna ye jo gussa h na shant kijiye or else I will punch you." He smiled at her complaints . How can someone look beautiful and cute at the same time. 

"Bunny , i had a talk with mom in the morning she asked me to stay away from you as you need to focus on your studies." 

She became sad as she too was the part of this conversation today. 

"Manii what do you think ?" 

"I don't know bunny I won't be able to live without you." He said being sad one again when Nandini said "Don't worry main kahi ni ja rii. I will stay with you and I trust you. You can never do anything which will be harmful for me." 

"You sure right." 

"110%" Nandini said kissing his cheeks . He took her in his arms and layed her down on the bed. He put his half weight on her caging her tightly in his arms drifting to sleep . 

They ended the day finally satisfied in each other's arms unaware of the storm that is coming in their lives. 

Done with today's update Guys.

How was the update?

Thankyou lovelies.

LISHA.