19.

Happy Reading Guys...

They were enjoying there family time together. Nyonika was the happiest to have both their children together. Nandini's classes were starting in next 15 days and she was sad for this. She will not be able to see off Manik. Manik's admission procedure was going to start in next 1 month. Raj and Manik would be busy with the paper works. 

Nandini cried holding him saying she don't want to go. Manik assured her saying that he will meet her before going to his college. Raj went to drop her off. She was very sad today. Manik too was sad with the distance. He was missing her already. 

After 1 Month ..

Manik was busy with the admission procedure . They used to talk less these days. Sometimes they used to fight in small small issues . But at last it was always nandu to say sorry first and resolve the fight. They never had such romantic talks but manik was always mature and the sensible one. 

Manik had been offered CSE in IIT Guwahati. He was packing the luggage for himself. He was now missing Nandini a lot. He called her saying he wouldn't be able to meet her because he has to search for his flat so he will be leaving before 10 days of the start. 

Nandini became so angry listening to this that she shouted on him really hard and cut the call crying hysterically. Manik sighed looking at her cute angry girlfriend . He planned a quick trip to kota by talking to his father. 

 He planned to stay for 2 hours before leaving for Assam. He went with the driver to meet her buying some gifts for her . 

He surprised her hugging her tight to stop her from beating him up. He kissed her forehead several times saying "Bas karo Janna, its okk I am sorry baba. So look what have i bought for you." 

She being the innocent soul became excited like a kid and snatched his bag searching for her gifts. Her eyes lit up with happiness and she hugged him back clinging to him like a bear. " Thankyou Mani." 

"So many chocolates wow, do you know I was finding this minion top for myself and this teddy too." She said hugging him kissing his cheek lightly. Manik smiled looking at her instant mood switch , who was angry seconds back is now jumping around with her gifts like a happy soul. This was a specialty of Nandini wherever she goes she radiates happiness and positivity. 

Manik took her to the nearby restaurant to eat his last meal with his bunny and then leave for Pune. They had their food and gossiping about her studies, her friends . Now it was time for the  most difficult part, saying bye to your closed ones. Manik was crying from inside but had a smile on his face only to make his most important gem happy. 

The only surprising thing was Nandini was not sad today. She was talking non- stop about all random things . " Manik , you should leave now, its already late. You have to leave for Guwahati as well ." Nandini said looking at her watch which was showing 4pm . 

Manik was surprised to see her so relaxed and chilled out. Every time this girl cried tons whenever she travelled back from pune and today Her Manik is leaving her . "Is this girl bipolar." Manik was in his own thoughts when nandini slapped him tight on his chest glaring him

 "If I cry You have a problem , if i don't you are thinking how to make me cry." 

"Did I said that loud ?" Manik asked her being shocked by her savage reply. Nandini rolled her eyes "Don't be overdramatic , itna to main tumhe janti hu . Now just go , you will be late and dad will scold me ." 

Manik hugged her tight and dragged her inside the car . He signaled his driver to go out "Manik why are you pulling me inside , you have to leave right . What is your problem haa.? " Nandini said being completely clueless seeing the driver going out of the car.  

"One last kiss before going please. I need it. I need you , Bunny . 

Nandini placed her lips on his mumbling "You never have to ask , I am yours. " 

Manik kissed her passionately hovering over her completely. They had kissed before too but Nandini got to know a different manik today. His eyes were filled with desires and love. May be Nandini missed to see this before. Manik had always controlled himself from behaving wild with her because he knew she is so soft and delicate . 

He didn't wanted to spoil her innocence. Today's kiss was very raw and passionate . He was kissing her hungrily without giving her the time to kiss him back. His hands slowly reached inside her top and he got hold of her small waist . Nandini had goosebumps in her body by just a mare touch . He was roaming his hand shamelessly on her back. 

It seems as if he wanted to capture her in his memory forever. After breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes saying " Take care of yourself and remember You belong to me. Don't allow any one to touch you okk. If you are uncomfortable  with anyone's unnecessary comments or touch. Stop them then and there. " 

SHe was nodding her head like a good girl and then spoke in trance "You look different today." 

Manik traced her neck sensually with his two fingers down and asked " Is it ? Am I looking bad ? " He had a smirk on his face. He very well knew how her body was reacting to his touch. She was surrendering herself to him. He wanted to make insane love with his bunny but he was bound to certain things right now and also this was not the right time for his bunny. 

He is ready to wait for lifetime for her. He wanted Nandini to take that first step of intimacy in their life . He wanted make her comfortable around her know the things in a better way .  

Nandini said moaning a little "MAanik ... please....."

Manik said making circle in her stomach "Please what Nandini , tell me How am  I looking different today ?" 

"Your eyes, its different ." 

Manik made her look at her saying " This is the love for you by me. I love you very very much hamesha. I was looking at you like my lady today. I want to do all those things which a man does to a women when in love but in a right time. " 

"I hope you got my answer and now please stay safe and don't be sad .  I am yours will come back to you . It's just a phase Nandini , career too is important dear. So focus on your studies and if you have any doubts reach out to me." 

"Don't blind trust on anyone ok. " 

Nandini nodded her head in yes and then said " Manik , its already late, please reach home safely and promise me we will video call everyday before sleeping ." 

Manik : Done only on one condition , You will wear my t shit which you have stolen from my wardrobe. Is that clear.

Nandini blushed hard listening to him and Nandini went out calling his driver to take him back.

Done with the update guys...

How was the update ?

Nandini 's point of view will be revealed on the next chapter why didn't she cry and how will be their long distance relationships. 

Shower your votes and comments guys. I may give you a surprise. 

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA.