44. Manik's sweetheart.

Happy Reading Guys...

Guys I am not getting good responses seriously , is this story that bad that you guys ignore it, without even liking the chapter. 

Thankyou to all my honest readers who give me feedbacks, its  because of them I write. I am really thankful to them. 

Manik and nandini got involved in their regular routines. Manik was promoted as the senior manager now. He had more responsibilities than before. Here on the other side Srikant and Nyonika had a good vacation together. 

Manik on the othe hand took a ver bad revenge from Inaya for dragging him in this shit doing a publicity stunt. He with the help of his friend arya and Cabir , Once in the bar Inaya was highly drunk. He took her to the room upstairs and left her with a girl over there who was all ready to pounce on her. 

Inaya being not on her senses thought it to be manik and then he called his brother asking him to council her properly regarding her mental state. She is still a kid to do such stuffs. Her brother was very embarrassed by his sister's craziness and they bid byee to each other . 

"Inaya I can't beleive this you are involved with a girl ..." His brother said when she had her mouth wide open and she held manik's collar saying "Baby tell him no I love you." 

"You are my love." She said trying to come near him when manik said "Inaya back off, I have the video ...... Do you need this to go viral Actually let me do one thing lets do this viral You already tried defaming me." He said taking out his phone when inaya backed off. 

"You are not gonna do any sort of this." 

"Try me" He said smirking showing her the video. 

"Manik, I will destroy your sister's career." She said trying to win over the conversation. 

This was it for manik, all his patience went in vein. "One scratch on Nandini and I will forget you are a girl. And yes......... I have a very bad side of mine. I am sure you won't be happy seeing me." He said 

"Baby why so angry just be with me and What does I  don't have that you don't love me. Do you know all the guys were crazy for Inaya ." 

"You don't have any damn thing that I need Ms Inaya and Trust me you are the only girl whom I am talking to after listening to all this crap." He turned towards his brother saying ....

"I hope I don't need to give you any further proof. I know you guys are very powerful but you must have heard about Mr. Srikant Malhotra. this time I am just informing him, I am sure you don't want your father's career to fail. One scratch on her daughter and he will destroy your whole damn family ." 

"So just sign this papers that from tomorrow onwards she won't be attending any classes. I don't wanna trust her on Nandini's life. " He said recording all this when her brother joined hands in front of him "I am sorry manik, I am really very ashamed of my sister's obsession over you. You don't worry , i will take care of everything." 

"I have my eyes on you." He said threatening his brother.

"Saale, Ladkiya tere pe marti kaise h ? I mean I agree that you are good looking but tu angry hulk v to h na and that poor sister of mine. She is so naïve to love you." Cabir said faking his tears for Nandini pulling his legs. 

"Shut up cabir.... do you know how insecure was Nandini because of all this things? She is innocent man for this world, I hope she looks through the actual motive of people before believing everyone in this world." 

"I am becoming old on solving your day to day problems man, listen I am really very hungry so as a token of thanks , The party is on you." He said rubbing his stomach dramatically when manik said "Serve your self. You don't eat like a normal human being." 

He made a haww face before jumping on him like a monkey. They had their dinner and retired back to their houses. Cabir and navya were married since last 6 months. They were happy on their own lives . 

Nandini had already slept on the study table itself. Her semester exams were going on. She was freaking out every day and night with the huge syllabus. It was nandini's birthday next month and Manik had thought of talking to his parents about their engagement with her. He wanted to make her his very soon. Nandini too had similar plans this time. 

She always saw manik how restless he became even if she is having a normal cough and cold. She understood that he is the only one for him who can being her the whole life.  

After her semester exams nandini went to her house to meet her dadda and Mumma and manik was sulking like a kid sitting over here as he didn't get holidays. 

On her birthday.....

Manik came to pune to surprise her. Srikant had planned a grand party for her daughter. She had turned 19 now. All her childhood friends were invited. 

"Dad , I need to speak to you." 

Srikant looked at him when he said "Dad, i know you are aware of that I love nandini and so now I have decided to marry her so i want to do engagement with her , marriage may be after her college finishes." 

"Don't you think its too early ?" Srikant said when manik said "Dad, i love her since she was 12. I don't think its early." 

"And why do you think you are the right choice for her, she is young let her live her life. She will understand what is good or bad for her." He said making a poker face when manik played the trump card. 

"Dad , look we both know how important is she to us in our lives, I just want her to keep it to myself forever. In this way she won't live this house as well as you know its very difficult to bid farewell after marriage. 

Srikant's heart sank listening to this , nandini leaving the house will be the last thing he would like to hear when both father son due glared at each other. 

"Fine ......... I know you came prepared. "

He even told him the whole Inaya fiasco and said "Dad, Nandini is naïve, i wanna protect her." 

"Everyone should know she is Manik Malhotra's life." 

"No , Everyone should know she is Srikant's daughter. How dare this bloody bastard do this to my daughter. i will ruin him up." 

He rolled his eyes and said "Nandini is safe dad, its me who got involved in this."

"Aap to jante ho na nandini isa sachai ki murti .She would lecture me tons for this but that point of time I felt it was correct." 

"Chalo Kabhi to kuch acha kiya." He taunted him when Manik smirked "Dad, haa bol do I need to propose her. Remember she will be our daughter in law." 

"Shut up. She will be my princess and yes keep your anger in control for my princess or else I will not allow her to marry you ever." 

"To aap usko dusre ke gahr bhejoge." 

"No I will take care of my daughter. Srikant malhotra is capable of making her daughter happy." 

"Don't you wanna see Nandini Little muchkins." He teased him when Sri held his collar saying "How dare you?" 

"Are Sri what is the matter ? Why you guys in hulk mode." 

"Ask your son to behave." 

"Ask your husband to believe that Nandini will also give birth to small small muchkins." 

Nyonika's eyes widen in shock when Sri ran behind him with his slippers to beat him. 

Done with today's update.

How was the update?

Next update on 100 comments

Thankyou Lovelies. 

LISHA.