46.

Happy reading guys.......

Nandini was super happy today, because today her relationship was official in the world out there. Manik has always surprised her with the small gestures of his. She looked at her father who had a grumpy face and her mom had a proud face. 

Manik messaged her "Get ready I am something more for you." He moved out of the house and Nandini blushed reading the message and she went to her mom saying "mumma shall I go , manik is waiting." 

"Of course my dear." She smiled at her when she ran up to change her clothes into some casual ones. She went out and found Manik waiting for her. 

"Manik Hm kaha ja rhe h ?" 

" Surprise Bunny...." He started the engine and the car hit the road with full speed. They went to their school . Nandini was confused why did he take her to the school that too at midnight. 

She came out and Manik held her hands and went inside the classroom. "Do you remember this bunny, you used to come here for your tiffin. You must be thinking why did I bring you here ?" 

"Nandini these are the days we will always miss our whole life, we become so busy in our daily routine that we forget to look for these small things in life. I used to adore you a lot bunny , you were this cute little bunny running around laughing freely, this made me admire more. My friends used to tease me saying Nandini used to live in your house then why do you adore her so much." 

"How do I tell them That I adore this girl and will do this my whole life. She is the joyous person in my life who can bring happiness in my life instantly." 

"This is the place where I used to come to follow you, if you concentrating in your studies or not, the window of your class." Nandini pouted at him angrily knowing he used to keep an eye on her every time and know every small detail of hers. 

"Playground : this is my favorite place and I know how you girls used to look at us playing football, pass us comments. What don't be shock, I used to listen to them at times, they used to scream man. Crazy." 

"What crazy haa, who ask you to remove your  shirt and wear this sexy vests . That's all your fault." Manik smirked at her and said "But I used to do this Only for one girl but she was so naïve that she doesn't even looked at me. She used to just crib at others comments." 

"Ha you were such an ass since childhood." She said when Manik made a shocked face did she just call him an ass. 

"Manik remember this ... the assembly hall the most boring place. Principal mam used to lecture us in the hot sun ." 

"Ha I was the school head and i used to stand in the shade up there." 

"Lucky you." She said making a bad face. 

"And yess don't you remember the terrace you once sneaked out with your friend what's her name haa shruti." 

"That was so much fun manik, The school was of 5 floors and from top the view was so lovely ." 

"Yes , you got the punishment to stand outside the class the whole 2 periods. How can I forget?" HE said sarcastically when Nandini giggled remembering those days. Manik always used to get tensed with all such works and Nandini loves to trouble herself. 

They remembered their old school memories, their functions up till the farewell day. Nandini wa this cute little notorious kid whereas manik was the bright , intelligent but fun loving person who used to pull pranks on his teachers. But his mistakes were always ignored because he used to do all the naughtiness very smartly. 

And being a bright student teachers ignored his mistakes. Everyone knew he was hell possessive about nandini so none ever tried to bully  her by any means. They went back from there having their coffee together . 

Everyone was asleep till the time they were back. Manik and nandini too went up to their rooms , freshened up and went to bed. Manik back hugged her resting his head in her neck bidding her good bye. 

The day was full of surprises for her and she truly enjoyed the whole day. Next day manik had his flight, he didn't had much holiday he was just back to Pune to celebrate her birthday. Even Nandini cribbed to return back as she too was going to start her colleges and she missed manik a lot in these days. 

Manik booked a ticket for her as well . he knew she can change her mind any time and the same happened today. They returned back to Bangalore with lots of happy memories and lots and lots of love from their parents. 

Nyonika had packed all the food items out there in the market and Srikant with lots of fast food, clothes and soft toys which were Nandu's favorite. Sri gifted her a veena as he knew Nandini's love for music. 

Manik was really having a tough time controlling his anger , sometimes the father daughter due is over- dramatic and they become the pain in the ass. He didn't get the logic to carry so much stuff when they can buy all this over there. 

Manik and Nandini boarded the flight bidding bye to their parents when Madam was feeling sleepy. "Listen sleepy head, wake up ." 

"You are engaged with me and now apko jayda attitude ho gya h I will break up with you and ask dadda to look for some good boys out there." 

Manik rolled his eyes and said "Your dadda is ever ready to do that task for you. But listen I am not gonna make that happen and yess better stop this dadda beta wala drama." 

"Moster. Always makes a sadu face." She blabbered in her own self when Manik smiled at her cuteness. 

"Madam, when are you gifting me a ring, do I need to wear this thread for ever." Manik was just trying to pull her leg but this made her sad when she said 

"Manii , wo I don't earn na, But promise from my first salary I will buy you a ring for now you can remove this." She was about to remove it from his hand when Manik pulled his hand back.

"Hey are you crazy, this is the best ever gift I have received. This is given by you bunny, I was just pulling your leg and I don't need a ring, this is only my engagement ring. I don't need to put some materialistic things to flaunt my relationship. Bunny being with me is the best and the biggest gift I ever need in my life." 

He kissed her head when she slept on his shoulders snoring softly. he smiled looking at her and went off to sleep. 

Done with the update guys.

How was the update guys ?

Thankyou Lovelies.

LISHA.