7.

Happy Reading Guyss...

Nandini sat with Manik on the bed when Manik took her hands and enter wined them together . He lightly kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling jana ? Are you having cramps ?" He asked caressing her stomach above the top. Nandini snuggled in his neck "No Manii , I am fine now. In the morning it was pathetic. I just want it to end fast."

Manik : Come here (he pulled her in between his legs.) 

He put his hands inside her top and caressed her stomach lightly. He was massaging her hands slightly. "Nandu do you know about Human reproduction  system, when we are 12- 13 certain hormonal changes occurs in our body. It happens for both boys and girls. Boys have certain secondary changes like hoarse voice, beard, strong muscles etc. For girls this mensuration cycle  starts. Hormonal changes occurs . Its all natural Nandu, just be strong okk. " Manik was explaining her calmly as he knows within few more years she will be able to know everything.

Manik : If you ever feel that some boy or man mishandles you, or tries to touch you inappropriately, without your consent and you are feeling uneasy, voice it out. You can also feel this attraction for the opposite gender, handle it calmly. You can discuss anything with mom, dad or even me . We are there to help you out. You are getting me right. 

Nandini smiled at him and said "Thankyou Manii , you know you are the best." 

Manik blushed art her compliment "That's good to know. Chalo now its already late you should sleep, we have our school tomorrow. and you are coming with me. I will take you for a walk daily." Nandini nodded and rested her head near his chest. 

They slept together in each others arms. Manik was protective about her like a big brother. He loves her but her security and making her comfortable was his prior concern. 

Next morning , 

Manik took her to her room and tucked her on bed. He went back to his room and freshened up an started with his daily routine, gym, vlogs, reading newspapers and then getting ready for school. He was a guy of high morals and very focused on his work. His anger takes a toll on him sometimes, that's the only weakest and most strongest point in the malhotra's. 

Nandini woke up and was getting ready for school although sri was against it. Nandini was adamant to go to school as she knew Manik was there in any extreme situations. So she was relived. They went together for school.

Manik had a group of friends Fav 5 . They were like best friends. Alya had a crush on Manik. Manik wasn't interested on her but being best friends he doesn't want to cross that thin line between them. He was always more attracted towards Nandini. 

They returned back home and Nandini ran to Nyonika and hugged her "Mumma we had so much fun today

They returned back home and Nandini ran to Nyonika and hugged her "Mumma we had so much fun today. I will participate in annual sports and Manik will sing a song with Fav 5. I am so much excited. You know My friends crush over Manik. I am so mad at him. who says him to look handsome daily. Wait i will show you something." 

She took out letters and chocolates and many gifts which were given to her for Manik. Nyonika ws not shocked because she was well aware of these Malhotra boys. Even at this age Srikant is the most eligible handsome businessman in the city. She knows these boys have their own aura. She patted her head and said "don't worry Nandu, I know how to tame them. so chill.  they behave all arrogant and rude in front of the world but in house they are under our control." she winked at her ad high fived nandu.

Nandini : Mumma i don't give him these , i throw them on the dustbin, stupid girls. do you know I have even read few of them, they are like manik you are so cute, I use to admire you Blah blahblah. Some of them even said you are fire, hot, please post your shirtless pictures , i dream about you doing all dirty things. Shii i mean who write all these stuffs.  

Manik came down taking a football in his hands. He was crazy for sports. Nandini was playing board games with nyonika. They used to have their gala time with each other. At night when Manik was studying nandini came to his room and sat on his bed grumpily. 

Manik narrowed his eyebrows "What ??"

Nandini: What what, who said you to look handsome. I will put oil on your hairs tomorrow. 

Manik's eyes widen in shock and he shouted "What , why? "

Nandini : that tina My friend said me she likes your hairstyle . you look cool.

Manik smirked at her saying "I am born handsome Nandu, cannot deny." He shrugged his shoulders and started continuing his work. Nandini jumped on him with excitement saying "I will tell them that you have a girlfriend and that is me. Yess, then they won't eye you. and i can handle you. 

Manik pulled her towards himself "How can you be so sure that you can handle me, You know right what all happens between a boyfriend and a girlfriend . You have to prevent all those things with me.

Nandini looked at her innocently and said "but you said you love me, remember."

Manik : Yess but that is for me. you don't love me, do you ?

Manik had put nandu in a tough spot. "Off course I love you , but I am not gaga on you like those stupid girls. chiii they dream about you in such a way as if you are a ice cream and they will eat you up."

Manik laughed at this little girl and thought "This girl is something who can make me crazy even with her innocence. He made a straight face "did you complete your topic Nandini. Don't ever ignore your studies. This all rubbish is not gonaa take you anywhere."

Nandini murmured under her breadth "And here comes the Monster, Who can love him. Let him show his rude side and girls will run away fom him."

Manik was writing something on his notebook "I heard it Nandu." Nandini stomped her feet saying "suits you." 

Mukti called him in the meantime telling him to send her the lyrics of the songs. They were talking when suddenly she asked "Do you know Manik , Alya really loves you. You should give her a chance manik. you both will look a great couple."

Manik closed his eyes "I had the idea mukti but i just look at her as a friend, I don't love her. She is beautiful, no doubt but i guess there is someone else for me. you now i don't want to mix my friends with love and all. I hope I am still young to take such decisions. i hope you understand Mukti." 

Mukti agreed to him because she knew his friend more than anyone else. Manik was the most trustworthy and sincere friend anyone can ever have.         

Done with the update guyss..

How was the update guys ?

Do you guys want any particular plot in this story, you can comment me. I can pen it down giving the chapter credit to you guys. 

Some words for Nandini's cuteness and her complaints about manik's girlfriends.

This time kyy season 4 seems more of negative. It seems we are going to cry more and Manik and nandini are gonna pretend as couples. 

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.