4.

Happy Reading Guyss...

Nandini used to crawl all around the house and Srikant pampered her a lot. During night he used to talk to nandini , used to tickle her a lot. Manik sometimes slept with Nandu. Nandini loved him a lot. she used to give sloppy kisses to manik on which manik used to laugh at her. He used to teach her ABCD which looked funny but he was caring towards her. 

Nandu's appetite was low which tensed nyonika sometimes. She doesn't likes milk , only drinks when Manik glares at her and blackmail her saying he won't play with her. She used to takeher sweet revenge by showing big fat tears to Sri complaining about her mani.

Nandu : Dada  Mani ayyy maar maar . (Dada Mani scolds me beat him.)

Srikant used to false beat him when again Nandu says "Bas bas nai maar"(It's ok don't beat more.) Then she used to give kisses to her mani. This was their daily routine . 

After 3 Years...

Manik was 8 years old when nandu was 5. Nandu was small and fragile. She had started her school with Manik. Manik used to protect her . During tiffin he used to make her eat with his hands, play with her. If someone ever bullies her or touch her chicks, Nandu complained to Manik and after that the boy is dead. The small malhotra and the big malhotra becomes the angry hulk.

Nyonika used to teach both of them. Manik was good in studies whereas Nandu cared less about her studies but she was an average child. Days passed on with there daily bickering , sometimes they fought sometimes they cry even love each other. 

After 7 years 

Nandini was slowly reaching her Adolescence, when she had hormonal changes . it was no less for manik. Manik used to have different feelings looking at Nandu. He was becoming possessive for her . He cannot stand nandu talking to any boy. Nandu was always confused by his rude and angry Nature. When they used to be alone, he use to kiss her on forehead or they used to cuddle on bed to sleep. 

He was a complete different person alone. But he is an angry hulk for the rest of the world.  once on nandini's 12th birthday. 

nyonika and srikant gifted her a beautiful dress. When Nandu came down wearing her dress and nyonika did her minimal makeup. She directly came to Manik "Mani look how am i looking ?" He fumbled with his words "you look beautiful nandini ."

Nandu frowned listening to her full name because manik never adresses her with her name. He either calls her nanu or nandu. 

Manik pulled her aside and said "open your hairs, I don't love this tied hairs."

Nandini pouted at her showing him the style "Mani look Nyo maa made my hairs. Accha ok after the celebration i will open it. now please smile."

manik smiled at her before kissing her on her forehead. nyonika saw this and frowned at him. 

Nyonika Pov..

What is wrong with Manik. He never allows her to say bhaiya. He even behaves differently with her. Why is he like angry hulk always, i don't get it. I need to talk to him.

Pov ends 

The party was on a full swing. A lot of Nandu's and Manik's friends were there.  Everyone was praising the baby doll whereas Manik was adoring her from behind. He was standing there with Cabir. He used to tease him saying "sale, logo ko khojne pe ni milti h , tujhe to tere ghar pe mil gyi." (People don't get beautiful girls even by searching and here you love a girl who stays with you.) 

)