39.

Happy reading guys... Surprise guys... I think i gave too fast updates to comments to banta h na ? 

Acha tell me do you want me to update secret marriage so that you don't loose the track  or this story itself ? 

Nandini went home and planned a surprise of manik "Nandu soch kuch soch... I have only 2000 rupees  tch kuch ni hoga usse... " She pouted becoming sad again and then an Idea clicked on her mind. She thought of getting ready beautifully and setting up the small study table in the balcony with lights and made a small dinner setup. She went out to bring some decorative flowers and some star shaped lights. She very well knew manik loved stars and so he used to stare at them for hours. 

She was completely unaware of Manik's plans to call his friends for dinner

She was completely unaware of Manik's plans to call his friends for dinner. He didn't say that to her so that she can concentrate on her studies and anyways they would be coming only for dinner and spend some time. 

She with the help of aunty cooked all manik's favorite food and also ordered some soft drinks. Soon Manik was back home early than his usual office time. He frowned looking everything neat and clean arranged and Nandini coming out in a beautiful dress.  

He frowned looking at her and tried remembering today's date

He frowned looking at her and tried remembering today's date. There was nothing as such of his awareness . So he asked. "You look beautiful, are you going somewhere, tell me I will drop you. But Bunny sorry I didn't inform you that my friends are coming tonight for dinner." 

Her face dropped by this news when manik sensed the uneasiness in her face. "Trust me they are god people." Manik said assuring her but Nandini smiled hugging "I know manii, I don't doubt them It's just that I planned a surprise for you."

Manik's face glowed like a bulb asking "Really, Waah bunny surprise and all haa. Acha ok come show me ." 

"No Not now raat me, abhi let's prepare something for your friends." Saying this she went to change when Manik stopped her "wait ... you look beautiful don't change ." He went to freshen up and came down finding Nandini helping aunty to set the dinner table. Manik smiled looking at the dishes all of them were his favorite.    

The bell rang indicating his friends arrived when Manik welcomed them. Nandini's eyes widen looking at aryaman . "Sirrr....." She whispered when manik held her by her waist saying "Arya meet my Girlfriend and the love of life "Ms. Nandini Malhotra." 

They exchanged smiles and went to the hall , vivek too arrived when Manik introduced her and both of them were happy to see their friend happy in his life with the little girl. She was the epitome of cuteness , the way she was scrunching her nose and pouting at him took their heart. 

She was a girl full of life and pure by heart. That's why his friend was completely wiped off .Nandini came to know about their friendship and about Manik's charm in college. She felt proud of her manii as he was really one in a million and she found herself lucky to have him in his life.  

With lots of gossips and chats they completed their dinner when Manik winked at her and smirked looking at her red face. Vivek caught them when he coughed to have their attention and said "Mere bhai kyu tang kr rha h usko and I guess we came at a wrong timing, I mean I can sense something going on in the house, Because as far as i know these were all manik's favorite food ." 

Nandini was now red as tomato blushing profusely when Manik said "Ha to tu ja na go an romance with your wife.... as If I don't now tu kya kya krta tha uske sath in college." Nandini's eyes widen in shock looking at him . 

"What don't give me that look, ye gadha had the most beautiful girl with him . In front of the faculty he used to kiss her sitting at the last bench. And shall i tell her about your empty classroom romance and nandu do you know at the last day of the college he ran away with his girlfriend."  Manik said 

"Kyu" 

This time vivek said "She is Christian and me being Punjabi so parents were against it. I love her and so we took the decision " he said sadly but he felt proud for his love who stood for him no matter what. 

This time nandini said "Vivek talk to your parents if your love is pure and genuine then we will understand and parents are the most important person in life." She said cutely when manik said pulling her leg "ha madam will ask her father for our marriage and honeymoon. " 

They burst into laughter when nandini made a bad face and said "So what I will because i love my dadda and he won't take a wrong decision for me ." 

"And what if he denies me ?" Manik asked being frustrated when nandini said "To you have to listen to all his words be a good son , obedient kid he will agree. " 

Aryaman smiled at her and said patting his back "all the best man she is gonna give you a tough time." 

"Iske dadda se to main badh me deal karunga first let me deal with her." Saying this he picked her up in his arms taking her to his room saying "Party over guys... close the door." 

"Manik choro mujhe , is this the way to say goodbye to your friends . What will they think of you ?" Nandini said looking at this stubborn head. 

"Jo sochna hai soche they are my friends they know me very well and I think you don't know me well let me teach you something." Saying this he started tickling her and the sweet giggles echoed in the house when Manik finally took her to the balcony and gasped looking at the decorations. 

"This is so beautiful." Manik said looking at the stars and not able to control himself anymore he pinned her to the wall directly placing his lips on her soft ones kissing the hell out of her. He traced her bare shoulders giving goosebumps all over her body when Manik said further "Let's have our ice-cream  date at least." 

They spend their night together before going to bed . Manik didn't leave her today as he demanded "Come over me bunny." 

She climbed on him placing her head on his heart saying "I love you." Manik removed her top loving her upper part gently When he heard Nandu's soft snores indicating that she is fast asleep. 

Ye to so gyi ...

Done with today's update guyss....

How was the update ? I hope I didn't bored you. 

A leap of 3 years and showing their mature adult life... nandini as a doctor and Manik thinking of starting his own business with his father thus expanding his own family business, Nandini to propose him for marriage and their dream wedding and many more.

So are you guys excited (disclaimer I won't be showing the typical wedding part but their romance and their honeymoon part with nandu's lots of innocence and Manik being the flirt as always.  

Thankyou lovelies. 

Lisha.