32.

Happy Reading guyss....

First of all I would like to thank all my readers for so many comments. I was surprised with the love I received from you guys. I know I had set an unachievable target but the comments are fulfilled. Thankyou so much. Here you go with the new update. 

 Manik was more than happy to feed her with his hands. they had their dinner feeding each other and talking about their day. Manik told her about his work and meetings he attended. he got a new project to lead with for next 3 months and nandini was happy for him.

Manik was a dedicated employee when it comes to work. "Nandini tomorrow is Saturday, week for me , Let's plan to go out." Manik said washing his hands and nandini helped him with the dishes. "Ha manik, its a good idea. Lets roam around. Anyways I Will start with my college from Monday. 

They went to the bedroom with Nandini in his arms. Nandini was doodling I love you on his chest when Manik asked suddenly out of blue "Bunny, do you remember the day you had your 12th birthday. We had grand party on our house. That was the day I understood I need you in my life. I know that was too early to manifest but i felt it as if my heart spoke to me .You were looking like a princess down on earth. And the first time you had your periods , My girl had been mature that day." He smiled thinking of their old memories that they made together. 

"Ha I remember, that day i was so irritated with my periods but Manii... I never felt uncomfortable with you. Its like a dream na manik, we staying together in the same house since childhood and then We fell in love." Nandini said snuggling in his arms and kissing his chest. 

"I guess We are meant to be together , hamesha." Manik said taking her lips for a soul bearing kiss. Nandini shuddered with the passion looking at his eyes. He was staring at her. She clasped his face and stated "I will always be yours forever." 

Manik flipped the position taking her under him kissing her passionately crushing her body under his weight. His hands slipped to the stomach and went upwards to her chest. He pressed her molds softly attacking her neck. 

Mature content ahead , don't read if not comfortable. 

They were drowned in passion when Nandini too removed his Tee. "Bunny don't you think we aren't able to keep our hands up to us. This intimacy is happening I hope you are comfortable right ??"

"I trust you." 

This was it for him. His heart swelled with happiness today. Although he knew that she had trust but he always had seen her like a baby, not knowing how to set the pace. He so wanted to love her with all his heart but he wanted her to take the initiative. She was too innocent for him and the whole world. 

Nandini's POV

Nandini's POV.....

How do I tell you Manik that your touch always makes me crazy and this butterflies start erupting in my stomach. It feels so pure and good that I always need more. I don't want you to go away.