52.

Happy Reading Guys...

Manik took care of her and was also very angry and hurt on her. "Mani. I am sorry Na." He turned around and left the room. 

Sadu kahi ka.

He closed his eyes and tears rolled down his eyes, "How will i face you Nandu How will I tell you I am not angry with you, I am afraid to loose you jaan." He rubbed his tears and went to kitchen to fetch some water. 

"Manik maaf kr do na, You know na I cannot stay away from you, you don't look good when angry you look like a monster." She said slowly pouting and looking towards the ground. 

"Have your dinner Nandini." He was about to go when Nandini sat near his legs holding him. "Mani, Khilo do na, I am your bunny na." He held her by her arms pulling her up and hugged her tightly. "Do you know what I have been through seeing you unconscious. You love to play such stunt with me right " 

"Monster I am sorry na, ab se ni karungi." 

"Manik next year, I will become a doctor than, I can treat you and also give you injections." She tried smirking at him.   

"Acha and what about marriage, shadi ni krni aapko mujhse ?" Nandini face had a red hue and she blushed profusely. 

"Krni h na but mani, Marriage is so boring, we to stay together na now also , nothing will change." 

"Who said ...... Madam, abhi boyfriend hu so I love you , tb Husband hunga,  I will scold you as well. Nandini go get me some tea, Nandini make some special food for me, Nandini iron my clothes, Nandini clean the room." HE teased her and Nandini's eyes were looking at her with accusing looks. 

"I will...." She was about to say when MAnik mimicked her "I will complaint to dadda." 

"Moster." She muttered angrily. 

"And we need to go to honeymoon also na. There only I will love you." 

"Manik don't tease me na , you bunny is not well now, I am not in a mood to fight ." She cribbed frustrated knowing Manik won't stop if she doesn't play the bechari card. 

"Acha Mani... Main achi doctor to banungi na. " 

"Of course, and don't worry even if you do blunders and kill Dad is there to handle it." He said having his dinner. 

"Very funny Manik. Please tell me na." 

"Of course meri jaan, you will be the best doctor in the world." He said kissing her cheeks smiling at her innocent face. 

They ended the day on a happy note, but Manik's worry didn't help him to sleep peacefully. He was dying from inside not able to understand how will he say the truth to his own lifeline. 

Next Morning, 

Nandini woke up first and saw manik sleeping with a frown, her mind went down the memory lane. She remembered the day of her release  from hospital , manik was sad and deeply hurt but was unable to understand the reason. He always used to have the fake smile on his face. 

She kissed his forehead when he smiled even in his deep sleep. She went and freshened up andwent to the kitchen to find aunty working over there. Having a small chitchat she headed towards the room to wake manik up. 

"Good Morning Mani........ Ek baat poochu." 

"Even if I say no, you will ask so go ahead." He said chuckling at her nature wearing his tshirt and getting ready for the office.

"Mani is there any problem in the office, You look tensed a bit nowadays. You know na you can share anything with me." 

"I know Nandu, I will tell you everything, but you need to promise me something that you will not panic and will always be with me no matter what." 

I promise you Mani.. Take you time no problem but haa, tell me you know na this curiosity creates butterflies in my stomach." She smooched his lips when Manik took the opportunity and kissed her deep. They broke the kiss after few minutes when Nandini hugged her being shy.

"Aap abhi itna sharmati ho, what will happen when I will truly love you as a man loves a woman." He asked looking at her eyes when she said "Then I will  also become your woman na. I will handle you and your love as well."    

He laughed listening to her and went out to have breakfast making sure Nandini finishes her food and have juice. 

"Manik main na moti ho jaungi, I am telling you." 

"I don't have a problem, Aap mujhe chubby v chalogi

"I don't have a problem, Aap mujhe chubby v chalogi." 

"Argh stupid... idiot monkey monster." 

Manik dropped her college and headed towards the office. It was becoming difficult for him day by day to hide such a huge info from her. He knew it will be impossible to hid it for a year so he decided to say it tonight.  

Done with today's update guys.

How was the update Guys?

Thank you lovelies. 

LISHA.